chapter four: rain

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

It wasn't the most comfortable nights of my life. To be honest it only felt comfortable because of the tall and very warm guy laying right beside me.

I turned over a bit and saw his hair laying across his face softly. He was really cute.

I reached my hand up and pushed a long strand of hair off of Larry's eyes, tucking it lightly behind his ear. My movements made him stir and open his eyes slowly.

"Heh.. sorry, I didn't mean to wake you..." I said quietly.

"No worries, babe" he said in a low-morning voice making me get butterflies.

I always enjoyed when he called me nicknames, they'd always be very subtle but they hit me the same every time.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked as his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling my hips a little closer to his.

"Not really" I admitted and smiled. "But you made it very great"

He chuckled and reached up to my hand, gently grabbing it. "Your hands are so cold"

I nodded and shrugged.

A little smirk appeared on his face as he took my hand and led it up his shirt, placing my palm on his chest. He kept his pressed on the back of my hand.

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. He knew exactly what he did to me, and he loved messing with me by doing little shit like this.

Hah. What a dick.

"Better?" He asked.

I nodded and avoided his eye contact as my hand almost tingled from his the feeling of his skin.

He wasn't extremely built in any way, but he had muscles and was pretty fit. I noticed he had been working out recently as well, and I occasionally would catch a glimpse of his stomach, where he's building up some muscle too.

I knew he could tell I was lost in my thoughts.

Then, someone cleared their throat.

We both jumped and pulled our hands out of his shirt, making me turn to see Sal standing there, rocking on his feet.

"Mornin' Sally Face. How long have you been there?" Larry questioned, sitting up on his elbow.

"Too long" he joked. "Maple asked if I wanted to babysit Soda today. Do you mind if she comes over?"

I gasped happily. I haven't met her yet, and I was SO excited to do so.

Larry groaned though, rolling his eyes.

Not that he hated kids but... he definitely preferred to not spend time with them.

"Come on, please please please!" I said to Larry, pouting my lip making him snort.

"You're lucky I find you slightly tolerable" he joked.

***

Sadly, today it was really rainy so we couldn't go to the park.

I was basically jumping in my seat as the doorbell rang.

"Dude, chill" Larry laughed as Sal went and opened the door.

I hopped up quickly and followed behind him.

"Unce Saw!!!" The little girl beamed, jumping up into his arms.

"Soda! You excited to spend time with the coolest people ever?" Sal cheered, resting her on his side. "Hi maple, thanks for bringing her over."

"Hey Sal! Thank you for watching her. You're really helping me out" Maple gave me a little wave. "Nice to meet you, I've heard a lot about you from Sal"