But now, whilst they were sat on two seperate levels of the aqua-coloured seating around the matching tennis court, pizza boxes open and shared around, Seojun was sat close to Chanmi and Hyunwoo at one end of the group, whilst Miyeon was with Kai and Daehwan at the other.

When the two groups first merged, it was insanely awkward between them. No words uttered, uncomfortable glances at each other, slowly edging away to opposite ends of the groups. It was their first big argument, yet they still managed to stay discreet about it.

That was easy to explain - Miyeon tried to be a peacemaker and remain as peaceful about things as possible. Seojun was a troublemaker and could easily approach someone he wanted to fight, but Miyeon wasn't just someone. She was his best friend.

And everything put together just seemed so complicated. The web of trouble laced together was already too busy with the presence of Miyeon and Seojun, with Maiya, Kenji, Hyunwoo, Kai, Chanmi and Daehwan - well quite frankly it would be overcrowded.

"Chanmi?" Miyeon's voice rang out across the general chatter already occuring, and it quietened just the tiniest of bits as the peach haired girl looked up. "You wouldn't mind just passing me that slice with the mushrooms on."

"Me?" Chanmi looked between Hyunwoo and Seojun, both sat beside the box with said pizza slice and considered to be closer to Miyeon than anyone, given their history with each other, but nodded, pushing herself up so she was kneeling, using Kenji's bowed head as a balance as she passed the box.

"Hey! Watch the hair!" The Japanese boy protested, swotting away Chanmi's hand and propping up his phone, using the camera as a mirror to sort out the dark locks. They were slowly getting longer, and as Miyeon had witnessed in her last visit to the boys' dorm to retrieve some sheet music she let Daehwan borrow, took a lot more time to sort out than it being short; she had watched as he blow-dried, straightened, used rollers and hairsprayed everything into place. It took half an hour off of her allocated time to get ready, but the process seemed so intricate that she didn't mind too much.

Miyeon accepted the pizza and began to nibble on the end. She listened as Kenji admired Maiya's hair - then heard all about how damaged Chanmi's was and that she going to stop bleaching it for as long as possible. Her and Kai could easily brag about how their hair stayed the same, Hyunwoo and a hesitant Daehwan imitating them.

But even though Miyeon thought that she had done so well to mask the uncomfortableness she felt around Seojun following the situation, she wasn't.

"I'm gonna go wash my hands and face in the trailers." Miyeon excused herself and stood up as Kenji took the last slice of pizza, the girl balancing on Daehwan's shoulder and clambering over the row of blue seats.

She began to walk down the road to the steps that would lead out of the stands, only to pause at the sound of her name being called.

"Miyeon!" She turned around and saw that Hyunwoo had gotten to his feet, shrugging Chanmi's hand off of him. "I'm coming as well."

"Oh... okay." Miyeon shrugged, waiting for him to catch up, the pair slipping through the last through dregs of staff packing up as they reached the trailer.

A couple of the stylists were still in there, and they happily moved out of their way so that they could reach the bathroom.

"I have some foaming wash  in here if you want it." Miyeon produced a small cloth bag, placing it down on the counter. "And before you worry, I've got the all clear to wipe all this makeup up - they'll re-apply a new look at the next place."

"That isn't what I'm worried about." Hyunwoo practically ignored the cloth bag, leaning against the counter with his  back to the mirror and head twisted towards the Hwang girl, who paused in her actions, cold water flooding over her hands.

"What... are you worried about then?" She pushed down the top of the soap dispenser and created a pink-tinted lather over her palms. Her tone sounded as if he had just told her that a nearby café was selling limited edition cupcakes, not as if she was hiding something.

But the small falter shared by her actions and delayed reply said otherwise.

"You and Seojun. You didn't sit next to each other - which fair enough you might have been talkin to Daehwan.. but neither of you even looked at each other." Hyunwoo pointed out, Miyeon swallowing as she reached for her face wash. "And then you asked Chanmi for the pizza."

"She was closer." Miyeon answered shortly, ducking her face down to wash it with the cool water.

"If we're arguing about it, I was closer." Hyunwoo watched her actions silently for a moment. "Objectively, Chanmi was the worst person you could ask for it; her position in the circle was most prone to her dropping it."

"If you're going to get all smart about it-" Miyeon began to snap before catching herself and clapping a hand over her mouth. "I'm sorry - I'm taking it out on you."

"It's fine, don't worry." Hyunwoo picked up her cloth and began to wipe the face wash from her face. "Move your hand - there you go." 

She let out another sigh, focus on the cloth as Hyunwoo wiped her face. And then, when he was done, he turned to her, opening his arms for a hug.

She accepted it - Miyeon couldn't think of a time that she needed a hug more. 

"Do you want to tell me all about it?" Hyunwoo asked, his hand raking through the ends of her hair. Miyeon nodded into his chest, and so she managed to tell the very first person about the situation she found herself in.

A huge weight seemed to fly off her shoulders.