Sapnap smiles like an animal toying with its prey, chuckling lowly when the Brit lets out a sound between an indignant huff and a desperate moan.

"Yes, okay? I'm a needy little slut, or whatever! Will you two just fuck me already?" George says angrily.

Sapnap hums thoughtfully, before looking to Dream. Instead of saying anything, he pulls Dream into a sloppy kiss, nipping lightly at the blonde's lips. When they part, out of breath, Sapnap asks deviously, "What do you think, Dream? Should we reward him? He's acting a bit rude, I'm not too sure..."

Dream grins widely, looking at the smallest, laying bare and blushing below them. "I think you're right, Sap. Maybe if he asks properly, I'll reconsider."

Dream finally begins to undress, being the last to do so. Once he's nude, he looks to Sapnap, his eyes full of mischief.

"In the mean time..." he drawls, pulling his black haired boyfriend into another kiss, their bodies meeting over top of George's.

George groans with frustration. "C'mon you guys!" He pleads angrily to no avail.

The two above him act as though they can't hear a word, instead falling deeper into each other, hands roaming over every inch of the other's body. The two moan and groan into each other's mouths, perfectly in sync. When they eventually pull away to breathe, Dream allows his lips to wander, mouthing at Sapnap's jaw and then down his throat, leaving hickeys and love bites along the way. Sapnap moans loudly, no longer muffled by his boyfriend's mouth.

Finally George cracks.

"Fuck- shit- please- please fuck me!" He pleads, his voice high and maybe a little distressed. "I'll be good, I swear, I'll be so good, just please, fuck me! I need it so bad!"

The pair above him pause to look down at him. They look greedily at the red-faced man, his eyes wet with unshed tears. Dream smiles softly.

"That's much better," Dream says warmly, and Sapnap nods in agreement. George lets out a sigh of relief.

Finally, the two focus their attention on the brunet. Dream takes to the man's lips, kissing him fiercely, while Sapnap takes to leaving hickeys along his chest. The two allow their hands to roam over George's bare skin, and finally, finally, Sapnap wraps a hand around George's weeping cock.

George cries out, arching off the bed and bucking his hips into the stimulation.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, ohmygod-" he mewls, hands fisting the sheets below.

Sapnap laughs against the man's skin, the vibration of the sound rippling across George, who moans loudly again.

"You're so sensitive, Georgie... you're already about to cum and we haven't even fucked you yet."

"Well maybe you should-" he shuts his mouth quickly, withholding his snarky comment. "Then can you please hurry? I don't want to finish before you fu-" he is cut off a second time, this time not by himself, but a finger pushing into his hole.

Dream chuckles at the reaction, George's shock and pleasure mingling together.

"Is this better, Georgie?" Dream asks, mockingly.

George keens pitifully and nods before pleading for more. Sapnap leans away, to George's immediate dismay. He pulls himself to the edge of the bed and fumbles for the bottle of lube underneath the nightstand.

"Dream. Where the fuck did you put the lube?"

Dream looks up and pulls a confused face, brows scrunched and mouth in a pouty frown.