XXVIII. UNDER THE TABLE

Comincia dall'inizio

The voice of Euphemia calling them to the dinner table flew through the air. Fleamont called back; said they were coming, and they walked out.

At the dinner table, Jasmine sat next to Regulus on one side, as the other three Potters sat on the other side.

As dinner passed, Regulus kept quiet, while James rambled on about him and Lily. Jasmine didn't talk much, but she wasn't completely silent like Regulus was. She noticed him staring at Fleamont for most of dinner and she assumed he was still embarrassed.

Jasmine looked at Regulus and gave him a smile, making sure he got the message as to not feel embarrassed anymore. He smiled back, then placed his hand on her thigh. Chills ran through her body.

She carried on eating, as his hands traveled up her thigh, now slipping under her skirt. She nearly choked on her food when his fingers made their way under her panties.

"Jasmine!" her mother shrieked. "Slow down on the food
— please, don't choke!"

"Sorry — uh, I forgot to chew," she lied nervously.

Regulus smirked, as he glided his fingers up and down her slit. She hoped that James carried on talking, so that no one could notice what was going on underneath the table.

"James, are you and Lily —" Regulus slipped his finger inside of her. She held back a moan, "are you two planning anything after we finish school —"

She was cut off by Regulus pumping his fingers in and out of her, a look of pride on his face. She clenched her fork and carried on talking.

"Like, are you thinking of moving in?" she finally finished.

James stared at her, "Not sure yet ... Are you okay? You're acting weird."

"I'm fine," she replied. "I'm tired, that's all, I didn't get any sleep last night."

Regulus continued to finger her, nodding innocently at James every time he spoke, drawing any suspicion away from them.

Before she could climax, Jasmine moved Regulus' hand away, and leaned closer to him, as everyone else was talking loudly to each other.

"After dinner," she hissed. He smiled, excitement flashing in his eyes.

Half an hour later, Jasmine picked up hers and Regulus' plates and stood up.

"Uh — I'm finished.. anyone else want me to collect their plate?" she asked. James gave her his plate.

She glared at him and took it to the kitchen. When she returned to the dining table, Regulus had already vanished, probably upstairs.

Jasmine hurried upstairs into her bedroom, to find Regulus waiting for her. He saw her and kissed her aggressively, his hands clutching her throat. He pushed her onto the bed, wasting no time. She looked him in the eye and bit her lip, then smirked.

He dived his head downward and kissed her. Her body was achy, she wanted — no, she needed him. She wrapped her legs around his waist and unzipped his trousers.

He chuckled lowly, still kissing her. His kisses trailed down to her jawline and her collarbone. She groaned in sexual frustration as he slowly unbuttoned her shirt and slipped it off. She unclipped her own bra and he dug his head into her tits.