She was proven once again—that Alejandro was always pathetic. Her manic laugh echoed in the room, she had doubled over in the humor that coursed her veins. This was all too much fun, and she couldn't wait to see how the heroes would react to her little message.

"Local police in different prefectures all over Japan have gotten vast amounts of complaints about loud explosions and rumblings in the ground

"Local police in different prefectures all over Japan have gotten vast amounts of complaints about loud explosions and rumblings in the ground. As well as buildings shaking and windows shattering. And in Shibuya, near the outskirts, police had discovered a truly traumatizing scene. It was known that recently—the head of the candy cartel, Alejandro Rodriguez, had escaped Tartarus during a cell switch. He rounded up his men but once again—they were taken down by the person who took them down in the first place. The footage that came from the police is sought to be straight out of a horror movie."

"If you're weak in the stomach department—I suggest you look away." A video started to play after the reporter gave a small cue to the camera crew. It stared off dark, then flashlights were lit. It looked like an ordinary door that the police were ready to walk through, but once they did, it was nothing that could be compare to a horror movie. Because this was real, so very real. And the police present to the scene immediately recoiled in disgust—some of them even went as far to throw up and run away. While most of them only gagged. The camera only showed a bottom angle at the moment.

But the people watching could still see dismembered limbs and mangled flesh. They could see eyeballs that had been blasted out of sockets. Pink and tender pieces of brain that were splattered in crimson. The whole room was polluted in the crimson colored liquid. The smell was putrid and revolting, the officers could barley take it, poor them. They've seen a lot of nasty things in their lives but this was something different. When they saw the dead body of Alejandro Rodriguez—that's when they stopped, they couldn't go any further than that. It was all too much for their stomachs and hearts to take.

The cartel leader's body was sitting on the ground—leaned up against a wall behind him. His long hair shadowed his face and his palms were stuck out, holding something. That's when the police noticed the gaping hole in his chest and that's when they passed out. Leaving the camera to give a full view on the scene once the police officer fell to the ground with an audible thud. Alejandro held his heart in his cupped palms and his eyes were lifeless. But the message written in blood above him is what sent the heroes into shock. No touching what's mine. And then there were three numbers next to it.

002.

"What could this mean for our society? Is it time that we finally do something against the number one assassin? And what will the heroes do? What does this message mean?" The heroes and the assassin had an agreement. Stay out of each other's way and no killing one another, completely disregard what everyone finds out about the other side. Why? Because it was an agreement. No getting in each other's way. And that meant that they didn't exist to each other. It was an agreement for (Y/n) to leave hero society alone and anything or anyone affiliated. And for the heroes, they wouldn't take her into custody and they would leave her be.