13. 𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙩

Start from the beginning

Just like the old days running I kinda liked it, it gave me nostalgia but I didn't know for how much longer I could do it with Stefan with us.

When I entered the car I did even address him trying to have a peaceful day today but apparently it was impossible now.

"Why didn't you tell me you have nightmares?" Stefan asked, this was one of those times when he seemed to care where I could see that he was fighting back but I didn't want to and I couldn't fall for him pretending to care.

"It's not like it's relevant I have nightmares just like any other person" I brushed off easily trying to end the conversation.

"Yea but you could've told me I could've helped" he said looking back at me in the back seat he was serious and maybe I would've fallen for it but then i remember my hurt and the reason I even have nightmares in the first place that makes me push all these feelings away.

"No you can't remember you're 'I don't care about anything' stefan right now you don't care now leave me alone" I said knowing the conversation would end there especially when we saw Klaus approaching the car.

I was going to tell Stefan and Damon the whole truth but not yet I needed time to even think how to bring it up because when they did find out I don't think they would be happy.

──────༺♡༻──────

When we arrived at the site where Ray told us the pack would gather for the full moon we got there just to find out we had to walk all the way up there.

I basically threw a fit but I knew that Klaus wasn't going to give up until he got his hybrids so I didn't even bother to argue and I just kept walking a few feet behind them to keep my distance and try my best to not listen to them.

"You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" Klaus started making me groan; they had been at it the whole way up there.

"I'm fine." Stefan spoke back trying to not make Klaus continue which trust me I wished he didn't even respond to him.

"Are you sure about that? You know, we've been walking for quite some time now. If you need some water or a little sit-down..."

"I swear you speak again and I will take my heel and shove it down your throat! You already made me ruin another pair!" I caught up with them watching as he just glared.

"We're almost there" was all he said before he began to walk again.

He wasn't wrong. I could smell the wolves from over here. I was dreading it but we also got to kill them then they would be under our control which was better and the only thing that was keeping me from running away.

Now I knew Klaus was going to make a hell of an entrance now so I just stood beside him while Stefan dropped ray on the ground making everyone turn to us.

"Ray! Oh, my God. What's going on? Who are you?" One of the girls was alarmed at the state of her friend.

"The important question is who am I. Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus." Klaus says, making me roll my eyes.

"You're the hybrid," the same girl from before said.

"You've heard of me. Fantastic." He says with a smirk. I walk past them to find somewhere to sit.