Weird Dreams I Have...

We are all sitting on the couch at Louis and Harry's room. Well all of us except Louis and Lexi. We aren't doing anything and it is starting to get annoying.

Harry is flirting with Lyn, Liam just told Holly something that made her go even redder than a Tomato, and Paige is sitting on Zayn's lap. Oh and Niall and I are talking about all of them.

"So, because we know nothing about you guys, why don't you just tell us about yourselves." Liam suggested. We all agreed. "Okay who wants to start?" He asked.

"ME!" Paige yelled. She is still sitting in Zayn's lap by the way. "Okay so my name is Paige Monroe, I'm 17 and I like puppies." She said smiling. Liam raised an eyebrow at her and shook his head.

"Well that's not all you like. You like Zayn too. Am I right or am I right?" Holly asked. Paige went red and looked down. Everyone was laughing at her except Zayn and I.

"Okay I guess I will go next." Lyn said. "My name is Lyn Andrew, I'm 17 as well and I'm a pro gymnast." She said. Harry raised his eyebrows at her.

"So you're flexible? You should show me sometime." He said with a wink. Lyn blushed and started to giggle.

"My name is Holly, I'm 19 and I like singing and dancing." Holly said.

"I will go next." I said. "My name is Mary Huddleson, I'm 17 and um... I don't know. I guess I'm very into music?" I said.

"What do you mean by music? Do you play any instruments?" Niall asked.

"Well I write songs, I play piano, I'm trying to learn guitar and I like to sing and dance when no one is around." I said. He nodded and smiled.

"You know, I actually play guitar. I can help you learn." He suggested. I smiled.

"Sure. I would love for you to teach me." I said. He smiled at me started leaning in towards me.

"I'm sure he just wants to give her private lessons." Harry said winking.

Niall threw a pillow at him and hit him right in the face sending him falling to the ground. Everyone laughed as he got up and threw the pillow back at Niall and missed. Just then Louis came into the room with a big grin on his face.

The girls and I jumped up running to him.

"Oh my gosh! You look happy! Where's Lexi?" Lyn asked.

"Huh? Oh she is in her room." He said. We all nodded at him before turning to the boys.

"Bye boys!" We yelled in unison. We turned and left the room running to the room Lexi was in.

"Lexi! Tell us all about it!" Paige said running over to where Lexi was sitting on the couch reading some book. She put the book down and faced us.

"Okay well he took me to a movie. We saw Frankenweenie. He bought us popcorn candy and drinks. You know typical movie things. Well we sat in the back of the theater, so he wouldn't be recognized. Well 30 minutes into the movie he put his hand on the armrest facing up. He wanted me to hold his hand! So I did. He smiled at me and I almost died! So then, when the movie ended everyone left the theater but Louis told me to stay. So I stayed and- one sec I need a breather." She paused and took a few deep breaths before continuing. "Okay so we stayed and after everyone was gone I stood up to leave but he pulled me into his lap and kissed me. He kissed me!!!" She said. We all squealed and hugged her.

"Guess who else got kissed!" Paige squealed out.

"WHO!?!?" Lexi screamed. I put my head down and slowly raised my hand.

"OH MY GOD! Niall kissed you?!" She asked. I nodded and she pulled me into a hug.

"Tell me everything that happened!" She said.

So I did. I told her everything that happened between us. However, what could have taken 3 minutes ended up taking 15 minutes because Lexi kept squealing.

"That is adorable!" She said. I blushed and stood up.

"Alright girls. I'm going to turn in for the night. See you in the morning." I said.

They all nodded and said a chorus of goodnights. I walked out of the room and into my room. I brushed my teeth and turned the light off before jumping in bed and snuggling into the covers. I was about to fall asleep when my phone screamed. I groaned in frustration and picked it up off the bedside table.

It was a text.

From: Nialler :)

Hey! I was wondering, when do you want to start those guitar lessons? :) -Niall

To: Nialler :)

We can start tomorrow. But I don't have my guitar with me. -Mary

I decided to play Temple Run while I waited for his response.

From: Nialler :)

Sounds good! You can use my guitar. :) -Niall

To: Nialler :)

See you tomorrow then. I'm going to bed now. Night. :) -Mary

From: Nialler :)

Okay. Good Night Beautiful. :) -Niall

I smiled and put my phone on it's charger. I laid down and instantly fell asleep dreaming of llamas playing guitar.

Weird dreams I have...

================

Filler chapter sorry! But I needed to update!

Okay really quick, I need ship names.

I was thinking Holly and Liam's could be Lolly. What do you think???

So aside from that, I am reading Dark and my Harry feels are so firetrucking high right now! Okay well with that said, I must go read Dark. In my Dark room. Staring at my Harry cut out waiting for it to become alive. :D BYE!!!!

P.S. Have you guys any clue where I get Firetruck from?