Or Were We?

"Oh. My. Gosh." Paige said.

"That. Is a nice hotel." Holly said. I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah. That is why we chose it." Lyn said. We rolled our eyes and went inside.

After getting our room keys and getting settled into our rooms, we decided to go walk the streets of London.

"Oh can we go to Big Ben? It is like 5 minutes from here!" Holly said.

"You guys can I want to find a Nandos!" Lexi said.

"I'll go with you Lex, I'm starving!" I said.

"I'll go with Holly. I'm not all that hungry." Lyn said.

"Alright so Paige, who you going with?" I asked.

"I'm going with you guys to Nandos. I need food." She said.

With that we all left the hotel and went our separate ways.

Ten minutes into our quest to Nandos, Paige decided to start going crazy. She ran up to some random guy on the side walk and hugged him.

"Oh dad I can't believe I have never met you!" She screamed.

"Oh my god! I can't believe it either!" He yelled hugging her back. She slowly pulled away and looked at who it was. Along with Lexi and I.

"Louis. Louis Tomlinson." I said.

"That's my name, don't wear it out." He said.

"What am I? Invisible?" An Irish accent said from behind me. I turned around to come face to face with a smiling Niall.

"Hi Niall. So what are you guys doing out here?" I asked.

"We were on our way to Nandos." Louis said.

"Oh really? Us too. We just don't know where we are going..." Lexi said trailing off.

"We'll show you!" Niall said.

"Yeah. Let us go Nialler!" Louis said. They hooked arms and started to skip down the street. I turned to the girls and smiled. They nodded their heads agreeing with me.

We linked arms and started skipping as well, but we were singing, "We're off to see the Nandos, the wonderful Nandos of Niall! Because, because, because, becauuuuuse! All the wonderful food it serves!"

Yeah we're weird.

Deal with it.

Well Paige made it up if that makes more sense...

Niall and Louis were looking at us like we were on something.

We're not!!!

"Are you guys-"

"No we are not!" Lexi exclaimed interrupting Louis in the process.

"Alright. Lets go inside now." Lou said opening the door for us. We went inside and ordered our food.

Well Lexi and Niall almost ordered out the whole place. We all ate and talked.

I kept catching Niall staring at me and everytime he would blush and scratch the back of his neck and look away. I would smile and Paige would wiggle her eyebrows at me which would earn an eye roll from me.

"Niall! Stop staring at the poor girl! You don't want to scare her away!" Louis said. Niall blushed and gave me a small smile. I returned it and looked at Lexi who was checking Louis out.

"Lexi! Don't you remember the plan?! We aren't allowed to eat them yet!" Paige said.

"Yeah! They cant know we are cannibals yet! Don't worry though. He's all yours." I said with a wink. Louis and Niall looked absolutely petrified!

"You know, we were going to ask for your numbers. But now I think we should leave..." Louis said standing up.

"No don't leave!" Paige yelled.

"We were joking!" I said. They smiled laughing and handed us their phones.

"We know." Louis said taking my phone. After we exchanged numbers I looked at them.

"Or were we?" I asked smirking. Their eyes widened and we winked at them and walked out of Nandos.

==============

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA CHAPTER 4 IS FINALLY UP!!!!! :D

My Dumbass Drama: My family is stupid. Christmas is tomorrow. Today is Louis' 21st birthday. Taylor Swift needs help if she thinks it is ok to call Niall a dumb ugly pig. No. Not ok.