Chapter I

A young boy was brought before an elder in a large traditional room. The elder had greying hair but still seemed to be in semi-prime condition; about mid-'50s.

"Those earrings. How did you get them?" He queried curiously. "I-it's an heirloom. P-passed d-down when my father d-died last year." The boy said answered.

"Boy, firstly, stop stuttering. Show no signs of fear when speaking to someone."

"Sorry. I'm just a bit nervous, is all. I am in a strange place after all." He excused. The elder cocked his head, "And what about your family? How do you feel about their deaths?"

"Well... If I'm being honest, if I dwell on their passing, I'll never find peace. My sister's words were to move on so that's what I'm going to do. I miss them... But  I'm won't let it beat down my mood!"

The Elder stroked his beard with a broad smile, knowing that he can accept him. "My name is Yenjo Uzui, head of the Uzui Shinobi Clan. Those earrings belonged to our sister clan known as the Sumiyoshi Clan. They later descended into a life of woodchoppers. It would appear the Sumiyoshi Clan became the Kamado Household..." He detailed. "What does that mean, Sir."

"We are family. You are of my kin and will be trained as such if you accept your heritage."

"And if I refuse?"

"You can leave."

"Well I don't have much of a choice, do I?"

The next day

The boy was taken outside to meet his... Cousins? Yeah, cousins. "Good morning, Father." They all greeted.

"My children, one of our own has been returned to us. This is Tanjiro Kamado of the Sumiyoshi Branch Clan. From now on he'll be training with you." He said.

"Father, isn't it quite ludicrous to have a child train with us?"

"I concur. He most definitely fails, spectacularly."

"How curious."

"Oh, what a fabulous turn of events."

"Great. Another member of our glorious family!"

"Woah! Awesome earrings!"

"This is splendid."

"Well isn't that prime."

"I for one think he'll be a fine addition to our flamboyant troupe! Welcome to Uzui household!"

"... Do they always use such bold language?" Tanjiro queried. "They have this... Thing. Like an impulse to say a certain word. It's freaky."

Hours later in the bedroom.

"Hey! Let's introduce ourselves!"

"I'm Tenten Uzui! I still think it's a ludicrous idea to have you here but whatever."

"I'm Tenma! You are spectacularly weak but we'll fix that!"

"I'm Tenko...I'm curious as to what fighting style you'll adopt."

"I'm Tenshi! I bet you'll be a fabulous fighter!"

"I'm Tenken! May you bring glory to our family!"

"I'm Tenmu! I hope we can have an awesome fight!"

"I'm Tenji, the only girl in the family! You have splendid hair!"

"I am Tenta... Your body isn't in prime condition. It is vexing."

"And I'm Tengen! I am the oldest and most flamboyant of us all!"

Tanjiro looked around at their faces, matching them to their names. "I'm Tanjiro Kamado. It's a pleasure to meet you." He returned.

"So Tanjiro, what kind of stuff do you like?" Asked Tenmu. "Ah... I like to do traditional dances and braid hair I guess."

Tenji's eyes lit up, "EEee, finally I have a brother who is like me!"

"Cousin." Tenta corrected. "Same difference."

Tanjiro blushed, "Yeah, I had two sisters so I'm kinda good with stuff like that. I also have a great sense of smell. Like really good."

"Prove it," Tenko ordered.

"Has Tenji-chan been miserable lately? I mean, more than usual." Tanjiro queried. "Hmmm... Yeah. It's like a monthly thing where she gets angry for no reason." Tenmu replied. "Oh, that because she's on her-."

"Listen here you little-." She blushed and growled. "Fine..."

"Okay, what else?" Asked Tenma. "Hm... You've been training your drug resistance. And someone has been eating ramen. Enough for ya?"

They all nodded. "Now go to sleep. We have endurance training tomorrow and we rise with the sun." Tengen commanded. "Who died and made you our leader?" Tenji clapped. "Uhh, mom when she dubbed me the oldest." He replied.

"We all know I'm older!" Tenji shouted. Everyone except Tanjiro breathed in and gave hums of disapproval. "Uhh."

Tenten leaned over and said, "They're actually twins but she thinks she's older." Tanjiro then asked, "Didn't your mother clarify?"

"Yeah... Since our family isn't so... equal when it comes to gender, either way, she'd have to say that Tengen is the eldest."

"So... You don't respect women?"

"It's more like, we view them as lesser than men if they don't have proper training. Low-level Kunoichi's will be given to us males as breeding partners. Stronger Kunoichi's like Tenji will typically have low-level Shinobi for husbands... As pure pleasure."

"Oh... That sounds... I have mixed feelings about it."

"We all do. Tengen has talked about leaving if he has to marry for breeding purposes. It's something I do not relish."

"Is Tengen like the glue that holds you together?"

"No. What holds us together is our blood. Tengen protects us from the reality of the Uzui Clan and its branches. It's not right what we are being taught. Tengen raised us to defy those teachings... He's the best big brother we could ever ask for."

"Hey! We need to ask him the big question!" Said Tenmu excitedly. Everyone began agreeing. "What?" Tanjiro asked.

Tengen stood up and bellowed, "Tanjiro Kamado of the Sumiyoshi Branch Clan!"

"Yeah?"

"What kind of girls do you prefer?"

"Huh?"

"C'mon. It's a good way to find out what kind of person you are."

"Hmmm. Well... Short, cute... Small tits and ass. Large eyes, cute, nice hair and did I mention cute?"

"Small tits?"

"Big breasts for a man's hands. Small breasts for a man's heart."

They all fell silent for a moment.

"Ayo that was some deep stuff," Tenshi said. "I know right." Tenken agreed.

"Tanjiro... That was a flamboyant answer!"

"Thanks!"

"Oh! He needs an impulse word!" Tenshi noted. "Oh yeah. Hmmm."

Tenji then beamed, "How about magnificent?"

Tanjiro thought for a moment.

"What a magnificent idea."

Words 1027

Posted 6/27/2021