Hadavy found it hard to open his mouth at this time. His mouth seemed to be glued shut, and he applied all his Grade A level strength just to unlock his jaw.

"I... I am willing..."

After saying those three words, Hadavy felt as though his entire body had gone soft. The feeling was as though he had just finished ten consecutive gladiator matches.

"Good." Han Xiao nodded with a smile. "On behalf of my army, I welcome you."

Seeing that Han Xiao was no longer fooling around with him, Hadavy finally breathed a sigh of relief, putting down the embarrassment in his heart. "What role do you require me to take?"

Han Xiao thought about it before pointing to Hila. "You can join the Black Star Guards, which is under Hila."

With Hadavy having a well-known reputation, him joining the Black Star Guards would also increase their renown.

"Black Star Guards?" Hadavy stroked his chin before replying, "That's fine, but I have a request. I hope that you will be able to impart some of your experience in achieving Beyond Grade A to me..."

Han Xiao nodded before shaking his head. "Every Beyond Grade A has a different method for their promotion, and everyone has their own path. I'm unable to pass down my experience to you, but what I can do is spar with you, allowing you to feel the difference between your level and that of a Beyond Grade A to give you more inspiration."

"This..." Hadavy shook his head helplessly. "That works as well."

While this was a little different from his expectations, being able to spar with a Beyond Grade A was also what he wanted. He originally loved to squeeze his potential out through battles.

The average person could not give him much pressure, but facing Black Star would remind him of his fear of the beasts when he was young and weak. This sort of fear would be a catalyst for growth.

Han Xiao waved his hand, allowing Hila to take Hadavy to meet his new colleagues.

He now had a total of five guards, of which Hadavy, Feidin, and Hila were the strongest, all high-level Calamity Grades. The other two were Marian and a Pugilist named Deluno. Both of their combat capabilities were average, not extraordinary in the Calamity Grade, but it was good enough to be a mini-boss. In this manner, all his guards were actually elites.

After dealing with Hadavy, Han Xiao called Sylvia over to talk about the expansion of the Black Star Army.

Since he had personally announced the matter of reaching Beyond Grade A, he would have to start making some big moves, increasing his influence, and making more allies in the Star Field. His plan was to make the Black Star Army reach the level of a true Beyond Grade A force.

But before that, there was still another matter he needed to address.

"Sylvia, help me prepare a fleet. I'm going out."

"Noted. Where are you going, Teacher?"

Han Xiao paused, his tone strange.

"Floating Dragon."

...

The countless interstellar news outlets released the article about Han Xiao personally acknowledging that he had broken into the Beyond Grade A class. At its peak, ninety-five percent of the entire news channels in the Shattered Star Ring were occupied by news about this matter, setting off a new storm of public opinion.

Most of the official news sources had acknowledged this matter, making it a sure bet. During this period, almost all the media outlets in Shattered Star Ring were covering the topic. With so many media channels, this was far larger than compared to the rumor and word-of-mouth influence that had spread earlier. As long as the citizens had internet, there was no one that would not have heard of Han Xiao's name!