💞 BLISSFUL REUNION 💞

Start from the beginning

"You want to refresh yourself ?" He asked for which she nodded hesitantly.

"Go dear" he said making her get up and move towards the bathroom.

"She still seems uncomfortable !!" Arjun said.

"Hope everything goes well !!" Nakul said.

"What if she decides to leave ??" Bheem asked.

"Whatttttttttt ??" The others snapped up.

"A message from Panchal" Bheem said handing over a letter to Yudhishtra.

Yudhishtra opened it, the others peeped in...

Dear Krishnaa !!
My doll !! I know you must be shattered after the happenings, maa and pithashree are depressed, Bhrathas are seeming uncontrollably angry !! Panchal will be waging a war on Hastinapur to retract your kingdom. My delicate sister I know you must be really upset, but we promise to revenge this... I have no words to talk anymore, we'll meet soon dear.
Your's,
Shikandini...

"They would surely try taking her along, you know she's the most loved among everyone and they will never trust us anymore" Arjun said as his eyes teared up he couldn't imagine a life without her.

"And who said she will leave ??" The brothers turned to see their mother.

"Maa ??" They asked.

"You are underestimating her love for you !! She craves for your love not for royalty." Kunti said.

"Maa !! She doesn't trust us anymore !! We've lost our chances" Yudhishtra sighed.

"Try to bring it back Putra !! Make her feel comfortable" Kunti said.

"It feels impossible matey !!" Nakul said.

Kunti sighed and moved out of the chamber, she thought they needed sometime to think.

Sounds of anklets were heard making the five snap their heads up.

It's her !!
She was back ??
For them ??

A curious look was shared by the brothers. They watched her enter without looking at any of their faces

"How can I even apologize ??" Nakul thought, he couldn't gather the courage to apologise to her.

"Priye !! Ready ?" He asked with a curious look.

"For ?" Sahadev confused.

"To leave" Nakul nudged his twin.

An awkward moment followed, what if she wanted to leave..... not with them but panchal ?

Her eyes turned red and she nodded in a yes.

"Dear, there's a letter from Panchal" Yudhistra handed over the letter and the five gazed at their wife as she opened it and read it, tears flowing from the corner of her eyes, she wiped them slowly and moved towards the cupboard where the ink was placed.

She took a small parchment and dipped the feather in the ink and her hands ran elegantly and smoothly as she wrote a reply.

"My Love ! Leave it there, we'll send it back" said Arjun.

They watched as she left the room with her silent sobs, which was not unnoticed by her husbands.

Jiji,
I know you must be really tensed but I'm absolutely fine, all I wanted was to see you, maa, pitashree and bhratas but fate has planned differently, we are to spend 12 years in the forest and 1 incognito, I won't promise you that we can meet again but I will be fine with my husbands by my side, I request you to convince everyone that I will not come to panchal, I can never leave my husbands, I leave my children in your hands, I know they will be better looked after when they are with you... I don't think I will stop if I continue, I'M SO SORRY, goodbye jiji, take care... I MISS YOU ALOT.
Your's
Krishnaa