CHAPTER 17 || RAKH JINN HAS A PLAN

Start from the beginning

"But, Ammi, she hates me then why on earth will she risk her life for me? She did all that as she had no memories of that one year." He said.

"Aman, even kaala jinn knows her better than you and that's the reason he is continuously trying to harm her. If you don't believe me, I can show you." She chanted some magic spells and a screen appeared.

On the screen...

She was on her way to office.
She took the shortcut which was a way very less people used.

There were large number of trees and bushes.
Behind one of them, Raakh Jinn was hiding with another person, whose face was not visible.

"You can use this dagger on her only once. And I am sure she will escape. Her fighting skills are just amazing." Said the other person.

"I can bet you, she won't. And I am sure you will lose." Raakh Jinn smirked.
"No, you don't know her fighting skills. She is far better than any of us." The other girl objected.
"Just wait and watch. " said Raakh jinn was confident.

She took out a powdery substance and made two bodies out of it. Those were Aman and Mallika.

She placed them in a way that Roshni noticed them. Aman and Mallika holding each other's hand. Aman's back was facing the dagger.

On the other hand our real Khanbaba was watching it all at Tabeezi's place. And he understood what her plan was, but he was also sure that she will fail. Tabeezi told him to reach there as soon as possible, but he said nothing will happen.

On the other hand, Roshni saw the dagger was about to hit Aman.
She tried to use her clips but she had lost them last night and she was not aware of that.
She called Tabeezi.
"Tabeezi, I am unable to use my powers. Tell me why?" She questioned.
Tabeezi told her about that night and also about her memory loss.
"Is khanbaba aware of what happened?"
Aman signaled Rubina to deny and so, she did.
"Ok, then promise me you won't tell him anything. " she said.
Aman banged his own head in disbelief.

There was no time left.
So, she called him.
"Khanba..." she stopped.
"Mr. Khan!"
"Mr. Khan!" she called at the top of her voice, but no response.

Finding no other way, she rushed and hugged him from behind.
And again she was hurt.

That false Aman turned back and started scolding her about what she did.
"I am sorry, I.... yes... I... thought it was Imran sir.... therefore, I did this." She lied.

At this point Aman was just surprised by what she said.
"Why did she say that? And what a speed she has! No one can make excuses as fast as you do it, Roshni." he thought to himself and smiled.

"Just leave me alone! Only you are the reason for all the problems in my life. I wish Kabir had not saved you on the blood moon." Said that false Aman and tears rolled down her eyes.
Those dummies left. She fell on the floor, due to the dagger's impact.

"Whenever in life, a choice is to be made between Roshni and Aman's life; Her choice will be Aman. She won't be able to do anything or resist the poison as I know she must have no wish to live after what 'our Aman' said to her." Said rakh jinn.

Tabeezi gave the antidote to Khanbaba and said, "I told you, she never even thinks twice before doing such things. Now give her this antidote within an hour. She is not that strong, to withstand all this pain for a long time."

Roshni was lying on the floor with no strength left, when she recieved a call.
"Roshni, where are you? I want you in my cabin in next 15 minutes. There are some issues and I need your help to fix them." said Aman.
"Ji yes." She replied feebly and stood up.

"Why did you do that Aman? You know her condition." Tabeezi asked him.
"Because I wanted that Raakh jinn to witness the strength of Roshni's will. I know, she will reach there. She is Ayaana Tabeezi, she won't step back when someone needs her help even for the smallest of things." He replied.

Roshni stood up and removed that dagger herself, Rakh jinn was stunned and rooted at her place. The poison which the dagger had, was enough to kill even a Jinn with all of his powers, then how come is it possible for a powerless Ayaana to resist it?
Roshni was at a distance of 10 minutes from the office; she reached there on foot.
Roshni went to his cabin. Aman was sitting there.

"Why are you late?" He asked her.
"I... went to meet Imran sir." She replied. He raised his eyebrow.
"Ok then, taste this for me." He gave her a glass of juice in which the antidote was mixed.
"It's nice." She said.
"It must be, after all my wife has made this." He said to notice her expressions on the comment. Roshni smiled.
"My wife to be, Mallika." he continued. Her smile was not that charming this time, but she was still smiling .

Aman thought to himself-"Now I think you are hiding so many things from me. And I will find out all that. Whatever be the problems between us but nobody has rights to trouble Mrs. Roshni Aman Junaid Khan, Not even she herself! "

"Who is the other personwith Raakh Jinn? Do you know?"

If you know; tell me and if not, come back to know.

~ROOH