CHAPTER 16 || SAVE AMAN

Aman called Khanna and asked him the reason why he lied to Roshni.
"Sir, you only told me to do whatever Mallika ma'am says without any questions so I did it." Khanna replied like an innocent baby.

"Total rubbish!" Aman exclaimed and hee threw the phone.He was hell angry at Mallika.

"Why did you do that? Did you see what she did to Kabir?
And today, if she were given a chance, she would have killed you.
Not for what you did to her, but for the way you chose. She cannot bear at all." Aman yelled, annoyed.
"If she loves you this much, then why did you leave her? Tell me! Why did you leave her? You left her to get insulted by random people around. Why didn't you think before insulting her? Why Aman! Just speak up." Mallika shouted.

"It's not your business!"He said and his eyes turned blue as he grew angry at her.
He started throwing the things in the house here and there.
Unable to control the situation, Dadi gestured Sara and Saima to call Roshni.
They went to her room and woke her up. She ran and came downstairs.

She placed her hand on his shoulder. He turned normal and looked back.
And found Roshni standing behind him.
"Khanbaba, I am sorry.. I mean Mr. Khan, why are you yelling at her now? It was you who told her to do so. Isn't it?
I told you if you want to kill me then call your sword and kill me.
Don't do this or else it won't be my fault if something happens to your wife-to-be!" Roshni warned him. Aman knew that this time Mallika had crossed all her limits, so, he had no choice except keeping quiet.

"You will kill me? You! What did you just say? Repeat!" Mallika fumed.
"Yes, may be, don't test me or else you will regret." Roshni stated.

Mallika used those clips which she had on Roshni, but Aman was hurt due to her attack, because her target wasn't that perfect. Actually, it was all planned by Aliya and Mallika, therefore Mallika had attacked Aman intentionally, but it seemed as if she missed her target.
That night was not safe for Jinns.
All the jinns were weak at that night and that was the reason Roshni was so desperate to find Aman before the night falls.
Clip was a part of Ayaana's weapon, so Aman was quite badly hurt and his life was in a grave danger now.
Roshni's anger at Mallika was now bound less.
Roshni gave her 3 tight slaps. She then hanged her in the air and tied her in chains.

Aliya was afraid as she knew if Roshni got hold of her, she won't spare her too.

Aman closed his eyes.
Roshni's eyes were blood red. She asked Tabeezi for a solution. Tabeezi was not willing to tell her anything. As it was the night of full moon and roshni got her powers that night only.

But on her insistence, she told her.
"His powers are taken by Ayaana's own weapon. He is in this condition due to your clips.
He is made of fire. So, to get him back you should walk on lava! The lava will absorb your powers and give them back to Aman." Tabeezi concluded.

All the family members were not at all convinced at all.

But Roshni was not going to listen to anyone. She completed her task.
Aman opened his eyes.
He knew what was the only way to save him, so, he asked Tabeezi who performed the procedure.
"Roshni." Tabeezi replied with a sigh.
He rushed to the hall and found Roshni there. She had almost completed the procedure.
She reached the end of the lava and was about to fall when he held her.

Mallika was looking at them tied in chains.
Aman also saw her that way and said- "I had warned you but you didn't listen. Now see!"
"Aman, she should not sleep the whole night. She is very weak and if she closed her eyes
I am afraid that we will lose her." Tabeezi made Aman aware of the danger.

Aman was holding her but she jerked him away.
"I don't need you! Just go away. What do you think of me? Am I a fool? Just leave me and go. You think you will do whatever you want and I will just watch the game? But now it's all over. Just one night! One night and you will get your freedom. Aren't you happy with this?Everything will be over then. If you want you can perform my last rites and if not, my ammi will do that for me. You don't have to wait for the divorce to get finalised, you can marry tomorrow itself. Now I am leaving because no functions can happen in this house if a death takes place here." She said as she fell on her knees due to loss of strength.

"Are you mad? What are you talking? Don't you know how much I love you! You always do the unthinkable things. What was the need for you to do this? And stop talking rubbish!" Aman tried to shut her. He picked her up and laid her on the sofa.
He sat beside her holding her hand.
Tabeezi messaged him.

"Don't let her sleep, divert her mind."
"Leave me I said!" Roshni tried to move away.
"Roshni, you remember the first time we met?" He questioned intending to calm her.
"No, I don't and I don't want to! I don't care! Just leave me." Roshni resisted with a denial.
"Then why did u do that? Who told you to do this?" Aman lost his calm, but then managed.
"Then! Do you expect this to be done by your wife to be?" She remarked ironically.
"Just shut up!" Aman's voice echoed.
"Listen, the only person I loved from the bottom of my heart is none other than you.
My wife, Roshni Aman Junaid Khan. No one else can ever take this place." He finally confessed and Roshni gave a tearful smile.

"Now tell me, do you remember the first time we met?" He again had the same question.

"Yes! Our cars had crashed. Then I offered you nankhatai." She said and they both shared a smile, followed by the smile of whole family.

On the other hand someone was fuming and you can guess.... it was Mallika.
She was still tied in chains and nobody cared for her at that moment.

Roshni, Aman and the family managed it till dawn. And he finally won her back.
It was morning. She was now out of danger according to Tabeezi as that night had passed. Roshni fell unconscious, to your information, all that while when Roshni was talking to Aman, she was in a semiconscous state, therefore she could not hide her feelings.

NEXT DAY...

"Now, you didn't even want me die peacefully. Wow! Khanbaba! You are amazing! How can you do this to me? You married me for a month and now it's over. So, now what you want?" She said as she came to senses.

"For now, just take rest and nothing else." He made her sleep and went down.

"Tabeezi, how can you allow her to do that? It could be the cause of her death.
I can lose anything but not her. You know how much she matters to me. Then why?" Aman questioned. Anyone could find out reading his face, what were his feelings when he said those words, all he had, was concern.

"You know her. She was not ready to listen to anyone. There was no way to stop her.
She never thinks even once before doing any such things. Then how come is it possible for us to stop her?" Replied tabeezi in a serious yet helpless manner.

Sorry for late updates actually I got hurt while baking cake.
So, could not write.

Ps. Mallika is still hanging. Let her stay there till the next part.

Bye!

~ROOH