A new friend

A new friend

Mia: Wake up Iris.

Iris: I’m sorry. I was very tired because of what happened yesterday.

Mia: It's alright. Let's go to the office.

Iris: (I live with Mia, she helped me study quickly and become a lawyer).

Iris: (I spent the past years with her in this apartment but I don’t remember anything before that).

Iris: (She said that she found me unconscious one day and I told her: I want to be a lawyer.)

Iris: (Coincidentally, she is a lawyer and she helped me with everything.)

Iris: (Kurain village is near us, she goes there frequently but I was studying and stayed at the apartment most of the time).

Mia: Iris, what are you thinking about?

Iris: Uh,..no...nothing.

Mia: If you have any problem, you can always tell me, I’m your big sister.

Iris: Thanks, what are we going to do today?

Mia: Lawyers get requests from clients and we defend them. Sometimes we stay at the office doing nothing at all. 

Iris: Isn’t that boring?

Mia: Don’t worry, remember those times when you came to my office and we had fun?

Iris: Oh.. So those were the “no client” times?

Mia: You can say that *little laugh*

~Move to Mia Fey’s Office~

Mia: I don’t think I’ll get a new request today. But requests aren’t everything. One can make money in many ways.

Iris: I just became a lawyer, is it ok if I take some of the requests you get?

Mia: Of course I’ll let you handle some requests. I trust you.

Mia: (But I don’t want you to be endangered...).

Iris: Ms. Mia, why did you become a lawyer?

Mia: Call me Mia, I always told you it's ok. *smiles* 

Iris: Uh, Mia, why did you become a lawyer?