Dimitri noticed me watching, looking between the two of us. "Have you missed him?"

I turned my gaze on Dimitri, saying nothing.

"I thought it would be nice to have him come in and let you say goodbye," he continued, his smile widening.

I felt my face fall. My voice was hoarse when I spoke. "G-goodbye?"

"Yes, he is off on a ....well let's call it a welcome back mission if you will," Dimitri looked at Bucky. "He's going to go say hello to some old friends." I didn't like the sound of that. I had an idea of what he meant before he elaborated. "He will be paying a visit to Captain America."

I knew what he was getting at despite his vague jokes. "You think James is going to kill Steve? His best friend? " I said incredulously. I knew I was being bold, but the words came out before I could stop them.

"He will if ordered too," Dimitri replied coldly. "Have you not yet learned he is under my complete control? I thought that we had gone over this lesson. Shall I give you another demonstration?"

I tensed, gripping my knees tighter. My mouth was going to get me in trouble. My lips shut tightly and I shook my head. I didn't want him to use Bucky to hurt me again.

"I see you are learning," Dimitri said, the smile returning to his face. "Does that mean you have considered my offer?"

It wasn't much of an offer. I remained silent. There was no right answer. He would do what he pleased and I got the impression that this was all sick fun for him now and he would end up killing me eventually anyway.

"Perhaps you need some persuasion?" He grinned, scooting closer to me on the bed. "Perhaps you need me to show you how nice I can be?"

I tensed again, my eyes darting to Bucky, who still hadn't even glanced in my general direction. Dimitri observed my glance, looking over his shoulder at Bucky, before shaking his head and clicking his tongue at me.

"Oh, домашнее животное," he said softly. "He's no longer on your side. He's mine. He does not care what happens to you."

Without warning he reached out, grabbing a handful of my curls at the root and dragged me off the bed right onto the hard cement floor. I hit the ground with a scream and he held me there, pain shot through my face as it smashed against the ground and he knelt beside me. Bucky didn't move a muscle.

"See?" Dimitri motioned to Bucky. "He doesn't care." He added more pressure to his hand, forcing me harder against the ground making me cry out in pain. "I could do whatever I wanted to you and he wouldn't even bat an eye."

He yanked my upper body up, pulling my hair until my head was forced all the way back, straining my neck. I felt fear take a hold of me, my heart racing in my chest and my eyes watering as I looked at him helplessly.

"You. Are. Mine. Now," he enunciated each word clearly and slowly. "Understand?"

"Y-Yes," I stuttered in a cracked and strained voice. I felt sick. Ashamed at my own cowardice. I should be fighting. I should have done something rather than give in to his whims and demands.

"That's right. Now are you going to be a good girl?" He asked, his other hand tracing his fingers down my jawline.

I remained silent, he yanked again, harder. I screamed in pain.

"I asked you a question."

"Yes," the word fell from my lips quickly in a pained whisper.

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite hear that," he leaned in close, so that my lips were right near his ear. "Say that again."