002; bonding over break up's

-ˋ₊˚. 🗼☎️ ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: two┊IMPORTED.
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

━━ "I KNEW YOU TWO WOULDN'T LAST" katniss rae storm quietly mumbled to the girl, her little comment causing juniper leigh sommerville to glance at her with an offended expression.

"well thanks kat, that's exactly what i need to hear right now." she told her, sarcasm dripping from her words as she buried herself deeper into her blankets, trying to focus her attention on the t.v screen.

so far none of it was helping. no amount of chocolate therapy ice cream, chick-flicks and sad songs could drain away even one percent of what june was feeling.

no matter how hard she tried to focus on the good, like her friends, her career and her good health, her attention kept faltering away to her latest bad. also known as her break up.

"what! it's true, your a fucking capricorn, he was a aries. complete opposites, everyone knows those two zodiacs don't get along" kat reasoned, shoveling a spoonful of cookies n cream ice cream into her mouth.

"kat, she's not basing her relationship off of some dumb horoscopes" haven selene jade intervened, joining the pair on the couch as she opened up a bag of dorito's for herself.

"i mean it worked for me, and i'm in a healthy three year relationship with daniel," kat shrugged, taking a sip of her own water as she relaxed into her seat.

"are you seriously flexing your relationship on a girl who just got broken up with?" colette marie davis lifted a brow towards kat.

"yes kat, please do continue to flex your relationship like you've got a gucci handbag and i've got a recycled clutch from the dollar store" june lowly mumbled, burying herself deeper into the couch while staring off at the blank white ceiling.

"when you say it like that, you make it sound bad..." kat replied, getting up from the couch to throw out her empty ben and jerry's pint.

"i keyed his car!" maevous skye wilson shouted once she entered through the front doors of the home, grabbing everyone's attention almost instantly.

"maeve! you what!" haven matched her tone in shock, looking at the dirty blonde with an exasperated expression.

"keyed theo's car- did you not hear?" maeve repeated, making herself comfy in the house as she dived down onto the open spaced couch before going straight for the pile of junk food on the coffee table.

"well theo liked haven's picture, meaning he probably scrolled through the comments, also meaning he probably saw your comment, so he probably knows who his culprit is" colette reasoned a response with her lips pursing into a straight line.

"all i'm hearing is a lot of probablys" the dirty blonde retorted with a shrug while opening up a bag of doritos, not giving an actual fuck if theo knew about her actions or not.

a quiet sigh left haven's lips, preparing herself to scold the girl when the doorbell to kat's home sounded and before anyone could even answer it, the door had swung open to reveal three boys.

"what's up, party people!" jack robert avery shouted out normally as he entered the home with his arms up, two cases of assorted white claws in hand.

"well this is going to go well." maeve sarcastically mumbled, taking a sip from her water bottle, knowing this would only erupt into chaos from here.