Finally!

Giyu pov
I woke up to a Shinobu still sleeping soundly, last night had to be one of the best things that happened to me. I'll bet Tamjiro and Kanroji will really want to hear this one. I didn't want to wake Kocho up, but unless I wanted to stay heer for probably another while doing nothing, I'd better wake her. "Shinobu, wake up" I gently shook her, "good morning Giyu-san" she sat up and stretched. "As much as I would like to stay longer, I had to get back to my estate, I have patients I have to treat" she said "I understand Kocko, you can leave if you need to" she nodded and quickly git ready and departed.

After she left, I got dressed into my uniform and left my estate to yard, my crow came to me and announced I had a mission, hopefully he didn't make a mistake, my crow is quite old and frequently makes mistakes when announcing my missions. I head to where the mission was, I would probably be there in about a day and a half meaning I'd have to wait in a town until sundown, while I was there I was reminded of my life a few years ago, as I saw a little boy playing with another boy and with his sister not far behind. I wonder if Sabito's and I's family never died, could that have been us?The kids even had similar personalities as us, me the shy one one who warms up slowly and the other one who just wants to be friends right away to play, I smile a faint smile, while looking at them, must be nice to have no paranoia follow you wherever you go.

A few hours passed when I was met with the demon, he "well, well, they just keep coming, so many meals in one night!" He cackled, how sick, I made easy work of him, I noticed the two boys earlier were there because the demon had captured them to feast but I managed to save them, "you kids alright?" "Y-yes sir, t-thank you for saving us!" They said "where do you guys live? I'll take you home it's dangerous" "we live at ———" I took the boys to their home and left afterwards. I was going back to my estate at first but decided to stay at an in because I was tired and didn't feel like walking in the middle of the night, I walked into one while hiding my katana.

"Hello sir, do you need a room?" The lady at the front desk asked "yes" i replied simply "okay, how long do you plan on staying here sir?" She asked "just for the night, I have to leave in the morning" "alright then, here's a key" I grabbed the key "thanks" "no problem sir" "oh and where is your dinning area? I'm quite hungry" "ah yes it's right over there" he pointed at a door, and I nodded as a sign of acknowledgment, when I went in I was sat down by a waiter and given a menu, no salmon daikon, that's a bummer but this will have to do. After ordered, a woman came up to me "heyyy, you're hot" god not this again, this has happened to me at so many missions I've lost count, "how bout we go out sometime?"

"I'm not interested, and I'm taken" she groaned "dammit" and then she walked away, I swear these woman will kill me one day. Whatever I should just wait for my food instead of thinking about the many other times this happened. When they gave me my food, I decided the food there was pretty good, and if I have a mission near here again, I should come back here. After dinner that l walked up stairs to my room, it was decently sized room, I quickly changed and then went to bed.

The night was over rather quickly, as it was already morning even though it only felt like an hour, but oh well. I got dressed, paid for the stay, and left for my estate. It took me relatively the same time wise, and I still had a few hours, so I decided it best to tell Kanroji now of last night's events, I invited her over and she came over in a flash when I said something happened between me and Kocho.

"Tell me everything about this interaction!" She said excitedly, I explained to her what happened that night, she stayed silent for a bit which was unusual for Kanroji "I knew it!" She finally said, knew what? what did she know? "What do you mean Knaroji?" "I've been asking Shinobu-san for awhile now weather she was interested in you or not, and she always denied, even though I could see her get flustered whenever I said that!" "Well that explains your reaction I guess" I said.
"Well anyways, I'm so happy for you two, I've been waiting forever!" I raised an eyebrow at her "well the thing is I've been trying to get you two together now for a while, the fact that you finally did  really excites me!" She explained I just smiled softly at her.We spent the time just talking about it, and occasionally I would throw some Iguro comments that would fluster her, as I chuckled to myself, she soon left as it was getting late. I decided I'd better do the same and started getting ready for sleep