---Prologue---

Japans POV: 

It was a very wet and rainy day, Just the worst conditions to meet and new person.                          

Everything about this is shady!!! 

For some odd reason I got a text from a unknown number to come meet them at a bus stop in the middle of a thunder storm!!!                                                

So now here I am waiting at a run down bus stop in the pouring rain getting my ears and tail soaked waiting for someone I don't even know!!!

Then my ears picked up a sound, I could hear...It sounded kinda like...frantic running?

Them I saw Someone.

My tail wagged with curiosity as I studied the figure intently.                                                                            

Black shoes, Dark green camo pants, A black T-shirt, And a gray rain coat.                                                 

Then I looked at their fac- ... NO... no no no no NO... The red and white stripes, the blue square with stars, And those sunglasses... n-no not him...ANYONE BUT HIM!!!

There standing in front of me was my best friend that I had ignored for months after the war.

It was America.

Tears welled up in my eyes.

As I started for the bus stop when America yelled

"JAPAN WAIT!!!"

I looked over at him, and to my surprise I saw America starting to cry too.

I tried my hardest not to have a mental breakdown as he started to speak.

"Japan please, I'm sorry for pretending I was a random person, But I forgave you for what you did to me but...Why don't you forgive me? I'd hate for you to suffer in silence."

Without thinking I answered "I've already forgiven you! I just can't forgive myself!"

And with that I ran to the bus and got on.

America tried to get on the bus but before he could, it sped of without him.

I looked out the window to see America trying to get the bus drivers attention to let him on but to no avail.

 As I sat there staring at the rain I wondered why America still wanted to be my friend.