Chp. 1) Back at Celestial World

Yukino's pov.
What just happen? I was just leaving my town till I meet a person who I had never met in my life. I couldn't see their face. What is strange is that it didn't speak to me and only took my hand. 

What is wrong with me? I always trust people that can easily beat me. I wish I can fight back, but no. I'm useless on my own. 

But I eventually woke up.

I can't believe where I'm at.

I'm in the celestial world?!?!?!? But how?! It only happens when I and the rest are saving the celestial king and the 13 zodiac signs

I'm in the celestial world?!?!?!? But how?! It only happens when I and the rest are saving the celestial king and the 13 zodiac signs. But this one looks different. I'm someone's house it looks like it with a nice aesthetic. 
___________________
////////// pov.
So I was just wondering about the human world for the first time till I saw someone who I thought looked like an angel. I sense her magic aura so I wanted to talk to her, but I remember my father's words, "Don't get caught, meaning you can't reveal your identity."
I know I'm not supposed to speak to humans, but how I'm supposed to make friends? Don't get me wrong I have friends in the celestial world, but I want to meet someone different. 

That is why I'm here in some kind of town perhaps, I'm not familiar with this town but luckily I know just by the girl I just walk into. It looks like it's someone from Sabertooth.

I know that because my father told me that there is a group of wizards; two celestial mages that save the celestial world, the 13 zodiac signs, and my father, the Celestial King. I got excited but remember I can't let anyone of my identity or else I'll never get to come back.
So now, I plan to take the celestial mage from Sabertooth, hang out with her, and possibly train together.

I took out my hand hoping she'll take it. I was surprised she got my hand so I was happy she accepted. So I teleport to the celestial world, put her in the comfort room, and make my introduction. This will be fun! :D
__________________________________
No one's pov
And so, Yukino is in this abnormal house in the celestial world thinking she got kidnaped. She wasn't tied up, she was just laying at the puffy couch she was on. As she was about to explore more of the house, the door open revealing a celestial spirit maiden.

"Greeting's my Lady."

"Um. . .who are you?", the mage asked.

"Don't be scared my Lady, I'm a maiden from the celestial world. I was brought here because the person who brought you here wanted to speak with you."

"Is this someone I know? Because I only know the zodiac signs."

"Oh! You are one of the celestial wizards left right? That makes so the sense as to why they wanted to ask you in the first place."

"Who's they?", question the mage.

"My Lady, we must get you ready!"

The maiden was so excited that there are still wizards who use celestial magic in the human world so she made sure Yukino looks her best.

She got Yukino a beautiful periwinkle blouse and a long skirt which she looks like she's some princess. Yukino felt nervous; brings out memories at the party after the game tournament and the eclipse.  

While the maiden is doing her hair, Yukino ask her a question;

"Excuse my maiden."

"Yes, my Lady?"

"You can call me Yukino, but who is this person I'm meeting?"

"Hmm...how do I put this? So the celestial king made an offspring of its own so one day they'll be the next celestial ruler. Although this person you ask is she/he. No one knows it's true gender but we all respect them so we don't question it anymore."

That answer made Yukino even more nervous. She met the Princess Hisui of Fiore, but this is a new level. The celestial king made an offspring out of its own and she is going to meet them?!!!?

 How can things get any worse?
_____________________________________

Back with Sabertooth, before it happened, the guild master Sting had a crush on Yukino and wanted to ask her on a dinner date. He may seem tough dragon slayer, but he gets all flustered around Yukino. Rouge the dark dragon slayer saw this as entertainment and also Minerva, I mean it's fun to watch your friends getting nervous around each other so, of course, this is entertaining.

That night was the time Sting asked her for a dinner date, but he was so shy that he ask Rouge and Minerva for help. Aww, what a best friend squad.

Later do they know that their friend wanted to leave to go training. When they got to her apartment, she was nowhere to be found.

"Where's Yukino?!!?", the light dragon freak out.

"How should I know? She's nowhere to be found."

"The two of you stop!"
The twin dragon slayers quiet themselves, "okay" they reply

"I found a note on her bedroom so it'll give us a clue to where she ran off."

Letter to my guildmates; 

Hello everyone, this is Yukino Aguria and I'm just leaving to go train alone. Well, I wanted to ask Lucy from Fairytail, but she's on a mission so I can't disturb her. I'm sorry for leaving but this is for my good. I wanted to be strong so I can fight alongside you all. I know I'm weak, but with this training, I'll be able to catch up with everyone. 
Tell my sister Sorano I'll be okay on my own. 
Sincerely, Yukino Aguria.

The three of them were shocked. They knew Yukino was having trouble so she didn't need her friends to know, but this led sting with mixed emotions: Sad and mad (smad)

By reading the letter Yukino left, Sting went out to the window and off running.

"Go catch up with him Rouge before he does something destructive. I need to inform this to Sorano."

"On it."

As Rouge was chasing Sting he was able to catch up, but something catch their eyes. A shading figure was holding Yukino's hand and avoid teleport them to a different demission. 

"YUKINO!!!!", yelled Sting trying to reach for her.

Yukino looks behind but she and the mysterious figure vanish already.

This led to a wave of huge anger for Sting. Some shadow figure stole his girl that he wanted to ask her for just simply a dinner date. (Poor sting XD)

_______________________________________
And there you go. Chapter one of my new story. It won't get popular but it's something I won't write about after re-watching Fairy Tail again.

Summary:
///////: Hippity hoppity pop, you are now my future wife~" *kidnaps Yukino*