{~Monarchy~}

Hello nerds. Author here, I hope you enjoy this book because I came up with it while watching MCC. TWs will be put at top if I think they're needed, and sections with sensitive topics will have a <> above and below it so you can skip it.

Ex. 

<TW> 

(Whatever it's about, like the sticky red liquid.)

<TW OVER>

If I forget to put a TW, don't get upset about it.

 Also, if I feel the need to add anything, like a notice, don't be shocked if it's in the middle of a chapter. That's the way you get people to read things yk. Anyway, this book will use grammar I think is correct, and if it isn't right I don't give you permission to harass me about it. That's not cool man. I don't and will not take any criticism unless it's constructive (like writing advice, ideas, etc). Just please don't be rude. 

This story /MIGHT/ have cussing in it, and if so it'll be the Antagonist and not any of the main characters unless I see fit. Again, no criticism unless it's constructive.

If you do like it, maybe consider following? Maybe voting? I want to let you know that I also read all the comments so if you could, comment. I would like to see what you have to say. 

But without further adieu, 

Monarchy.