Lily did my makeup

Lily did my makeup. After, putting on foundation, bronzer, highlighter, and concealer, she added some dark red eyeshadow and lipstick

 After, putting on foundation, bronzer, highlighter, and concealer, she added some dark red eyeshadow and lipstick

"You are done", Lily squaled excitedly.

I open my eyes staring at my reflection in the mirror. I looked different. I never wore this much makeup and the dress was quite extraordinary.

Stepping into my shoes, I finished off the outfit. The girls had gotten before me, and we were all ready to go now.

Carefully walking down, the stairs, I look down, searching for a familiar messy haired boy, only to find him standing with the other marauders, his hair combed away as good as possible. He was wearing a black suit with a white shirt and a dark red tie, matching my dresses' color. Our eyes meet and can see his mouth open, staring at me with his brown eyes. I smile at him, as he steps forward taking my hand, placing a kiss on it.

"You look breath-taking love", he whispers into my ear leading me to the great hall.

"Thankyou, you dont look too bad yourself", I reply, "Do you know who Sirius is taking?", I ask.

"No, he hasn't told me", James replies.

"The chosen once and their partner, please come hear, to enter the Hall for the first Dance!", Minnie shouts.

"It's our time to shine", I tell James nervously.

"Do you know how to dance?", James asks.

"Yeah, we had a dance in my school in my fourth year", I reply remembering the Yule Ball, I had gone to with Harry.

"Well I can't really dance", James stutters turning red, while fiddling with his fingers.

"You are going to be ok, just follow my lead, that's what I did with my dance partner as well", I comfort him.

"Are you sure, you want to dance with me?", James asks.

"James Fleamont Potter, of course I am sure, stupid", I tell him, "And now let's go", I say, linking our arms, walking over to McGonagall.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw, who Sirius asked out.

He was standing next to Remus their arm linked. He had finally come out. I always had thought they were perfect together. What could be a cute ship name? Sirius and Remus, maybe Simus or Remius? Or wolfstar! Yes, that was perfect.

"Looks like they finally confessed", I whisper and James nods in agreement, "Their sexual tension was killing me".

"Mr. Black I am assuming Mr. Lupin is your Partner", McGonagall asked trying to sound serious, but I couldn't help but hear excitement about the new couple in her voice as well as a Well, 'Albus lost the bet'.

"Yes Professor, Remus John Lupin and I are dating", Sirius replies straightening his back, while Remus blushed.

"Well, I must say I am very proud of you two", McGonagall smiles, "Well enough of the small talk, off you go to start the dance and expect, that no one will dance like a group off babbling bumbling band of baboons". I look at the others.

Regulus had taken a young Slytherin girl. She was beautiful, with strawberry red hair, and perfect white skin. She was wearing a similar dress, just in the Slytherin house colours. Regulus' grey eyes meet mine making me smile at the boy approvingly.

James and I lead the group into the Great Hall. I can barely hear the people applause. I can't hear the whispers. It is just James, the music and I as we dance in a trance state.

James was smart. He quickly got the hang of the dance moves, unlike is future son Harry, who managed to continuously step on my toes even after an hour of dancing. The song ended, allowing James and I to take a break.

"Do you want a drink?", James asked.

"A drink would be great", I tell him, completely out of breath.

"Wait, I will get one", James tells me.

I spot Sirius and Remus on a table talking to each other. Sirius had an arm over his boyfriends shoulder and seemed comfortable. Conflicted if I should go and talk to them, I finally decide to let them have some alone time. I sit down at an empty table.

Not long after I finally managed to sit down without destroying my dress, James came with two cups of fire whiskey in his hands.

"Here you go, he says handing me the glass", while he sits down.

"Y/n, I have been wondering where you are staying this Christmas", he asks.

"I am going to stay here in Hogwarts since I don't have any relatives here", I reply.

"No, you are not", James  announces smiling, "You are going to stay at the Potter residence".

~ In the end only three Things matter: How much you loved, how gently you lived and how gracefully you let go of Things not meant for you

-Buddah

A/n: First of all I want to thank you for over 100 reads. I can't believe how quickly I reached 100.
Secondly I want to apologize for updating so late,I  didn't have much time to just sit down and work and I had a writer's block.
Lastly I am in love with Wolfstar!!!!!