~Off Into the water Again~

Yus, I have returned from my writer's block!! :D

I'm back with another short chapter of Shimmering Waters, for all you people out there patiently waiting for another chapter to come out!

Seven's POV:

My eyes widened from Y/N's sudden movement. They wrapped their arms around me, it was a hug. I wrapped my arms around them and held Y/N close. This was I think the first hug I've ever gotten. When we broke the hug, strands of Y/N's hair had moved infront of their eyes; I could now see their beautiful E/C eyes...'They are so beautiful...' I thought to myself as we sat ontop of the pipe together. Moving my hand a bit I too Y/N's hand in mine, they didn't mind it one bit; I could tell from the little grin that had formed on their face. I smiled back at Y/N, we both felt relaxed at the moment, but it couldn't last forever...unlike I wish it could. Soon Y/N stood up, "We should continue on." They said as they pulled me up; "Yeah, we really should, there might be more places for us to rest later on..." I sighed; Y/N ruffled my hair to cheer me up.

Y/N's POV:

I looked around the murky waters, looking for our next chance of escape. Leaping into the water, I took the lead as I swam to a cluster of crates and barrels; looking back to see that seven was there with me, safe and sound.

That's all I'm going to write for this new chapter! Sorry for it being fairly short but eh, I have my cousin over and I just finally got the motivation to write a new chapter lol. Well; Have a splendid day/afternoon/night!! ~Luna

Word Count: 304