~A small feeling~

Seven's POV:

'Good, I don't want the monster hurting them... their too cute; what did I just think?!' Seven facepalmed himself mentally. All of a sudden, the crate I'm standing on gets pushed up; the monster was trying to get me to fall into the water! Luckily it failed; I lept off and swam to a nearby sofa that was bobbing in the water and climbed onto it.

Y/N's POV:

Once Seven was safely on the sofa, I lept onto the crate and then to the sofa. "This is one hell of an exercise-" I muttered to him panting a bit; loosing breath. I watched Seven nodded in agreement, he then lept off the sofa and into the water; he glided through the water to some barrels. 'Honestly... seven is kinda cute-' I thought to myself while I swam over to the barrels and climbed out of the water. Every time we got in we would have to be fast because the water would bubble and come streaking towards us fairly quickly, that being the damn water monster of course.

Seven's POV:

I looked back at Y/N, who was following my lead; they were safe and unharmed, to me that's all that matters. I lept off the barrels and into the water; swimming under a pipe as I climbed onto a crate that was bobbing next to a pipe with a metal latter; I climbed up the latter and waited for Y/N, who climbed up shortly after. "At least up here we can get a small break" I then said, sighing softly.

Y/N's POV:

"Yeah, yeah. We can make it across these planks then take a small break" I told Seven as he stood up and carefully walked across the bridge of planks. I followed but near the end we both heard a large cracking sound; before I knew it I was about to fall into the water, but I didn't fall? I opened one eye and looked around, then up at Seven who had a grip on my arm. "Hold on Y/N, I got you!" He pulled me up and we fell back...I landed on top of him, a moment later we were sitting next to eachother blushing from embarrassment. 'He saved your life though Y/N.' You thought to yourself; 'At least give him a hug' I then wrapped my arms around Seven; it was a hug of course.

Seven's POV:

My eyes widened from Y/N's sudden movement. They wrapped their arms around me, it was a hug. I wrapped my arms around them and held Y/N close. This was I think the first hug I've ever gotten. When we broke the hug, strands of Y/N's hair had moved infront of their eyes; I could now see their beautiful E/C eyes...'They are so beautiful...' I thought to myself as we sat ontop of the pipe together. Moving my hand a bit I too Y/N's hand in mine, they didn't mind it one bit; I could tell from the little grin that had formed on their face.

That's where this is; seems like both love birds are starting to sing! More coming along the way soon; I do go to in person school Wednesday and Friday every week. So it'll mainly be chapter drafting those days! Anywho,  have a splendid day/afternoon/night!! ~Luna

Word count: 570