Chapter 1 Back, I guess...

"What's that" My mum asked adjusting her glasses to see what was on.

"Umm nothing" I replied

"Just sum bad reception" I added laughing weakly.

"Okay" she replied Nd was bout to leave when she heard "Hit me right there uuuughhh yeaahh" . Yuh know those kinda stuff.

That was when I knew I was dead for sureeeeee

"What tha fu-!?" she said coming closer.

Just then my Dad came in to say goodnight Nd he saw what was on my Television, I think he recognized it Nd was scared too, cuz he took tha remote outta my hand tryna turn it off or at least, change tha channel.

"I think this young man is tryna watch sum illegal channels here"  Mum said angrily.

"Noo, this is just bad reception' my dad said trying to turn it off.

And just conveniently the actors decided to become louder " Spank my ass you big....uuuughhhh....I'm cum--"  My Dad turned off tha socket.

I felt embarrassed sumhow my mum was soo confused.

"Well, got to bed now" dad said tryna take mum to their room.

"Aw'ight Dad" I said as I stood up to make my bad then I realized my dick was hard as a rock.

"How is that even possible, I didn't watch tha DVD" I murmured to myself.

My turned Nd immediately she saw it she screamed Nd fainted.

My Dad took her to their room Nd sumhow got her to wake up

I was soooo embarrassed Nd ashamed to even see her again that night... I just slept thinking of how horrible tomorrow's gonna be.