EX Chapter 1

EX Chapter 1

In a mansion somewhere outside of Limbo City, a family comprised of 2 parents and 2 Siblings were sitting at the dining table, standing by the door were 2 Assasins, one of them was Jason Tate.

The fathers name was Jarek Lancaster, he was the mayor of the city Hanansho, he stood up to speak.

Jarek "One and a half years... We’ve come so far in just one and a half years..."

Mrs Lancaster "That's the sign of a strong leader honey"

Jarek "No -- the will of the strong people"

He then smiled at his wife

Jarek "And one very able advisor."

Mrs Lancaster "Thank you, dear"

Jarek then turned to the two asassins

Jarek "Your team deserves credit as well, White Wolf.... And the Prince Of Darkness"

The man named White Wolf Laughed, he had a young face with slicked back white hair and a Katana.

White Wolf "Just doing our job, Mr Mayor"

Jarek "I must admit, I once thought of groups like yours as opportunists -- enablers of anarchy. But you’ve defended Hanansho well-- order has returned sooner than expected,
Perhaps I was wrong about these "private asassins"..."

White Wolf" We prefer "private security provider," sir. Most of our contracts do focus on security."

Jason" Yes, well, "security" can mean many things…"

White Wolf Raised an eyebrow at Jason.

Jarek "I wonder, what do your families think of the line of work you two do?"

White Wolf "My Daughters think I'm dead, especially my eldest Jeanne, she's old enough to fend for herself anyways, the press likes to label her as a terrorist"

Jarek "Yes, press from Elixir City isn't it? You're daughter is Jeanne Carlyle yes?"

White Wolf nodded.

Jarek "Hmph, Elixir City, what a hell hole, at least Rex Unum seems to be doing great work"

White Wolf "That he is?"

Jarek "How about you Prince? What is your stance on Elixir Cities state?"

Jason "Who cares?"

Mrs Lancaster "Not a man of politics is see?"

Jarek then turned to his youngest daughter Elisa, she has short, white hair and red eyes. She wears a white hat with a yellow flower hair accessory.

Jarek "Are you alright Elisa? You've barely touched your food"

Elisa "I sense.... Great danger"

Mrs Lancaster "She's only 4 years old yet comes out with heinous bollocks like this"

Just then, the wall of the dining room exploded, the room was full of dust, Mrs Lancaster and the other daughter were killed, Elisa was picked up by one of the attackers, A man with an assassins swat armour, Jarek was being picked up by the throat by a tall lean woman with pale skin, mid length black hair and a domino tattoo on her face, White Wolf walked up to join them.

Woman "Took yah long enough"

White Wolf "Had to earn their trust didn't I Rayne? Did I leave you and Snyde waiting long enough"

Rayne "I was perfectly fine with waiting, it was him who was having a bitch off"

Snyde "Forget it, now what do we do with the child?"

White Wolf "We take her to Lord Demiugure of course, he'll be pleased"

Snyde "He fucking better, have fun Rayne"

The 2 men left leaving Jason facing off against Rayne.

Rayne "So you’re the Prince Of Darkness?"

Jason "What do you want with the Mayor of Hanansho?"

Rayne "I want him... dead. Nothing personal, ’Course. I'm just bored"

Jason "What?"

Rayne "I didn't kill anyone else today so, this guys gotta go!"

She then beheaded the Mayor.

Jason "What do your men want with Elisa?"

Rayne "Oh the kid? Well she's for Lord Demiugure, Tata!"

She then skipped away to join her comrades, Jason followed them outside the Mansion and onto the lawn.

Snyde "Too little too late, hero"

Rayne "We were just about to take our leave!"

Elisa "JASON HELP ME!"

Jason was now enraged.

Jason "Outta my way!"

He ran towards the two before White Wold intervened.

White Wolf "Mind if I... Cut in?"

Rayne "He is all yours"

Rayne and Snyde then teleported away with Elisa.

Jason "So you were gonna betray us from the start weren't you?"

White Wolf "It's a part business dear Jason, now let's go!"

The two then clashed, however before Jason could even land another shot, White Wolf pierced him with a shot to the gut and ultimately winded him.

White Wolf "Awwwww too bad Jason, but I wanna give you another chance, If you wanna come and save Elisa... And have a rematch with Moi.... Then come to Mount Elliot Castle, Lord Demiugure will be waiting for you!"

He then disappeared aswell.

Jason lay winded on the grass, who were these people and what did this Lord Demiugure want with Elisa.

Whatever the case was, he needed to find her quick.

To be continued