Oliver-James pushes my face away and I resist the urge to swat him as I sit back down on my chair. I look up to see Joan and Doutzen laughing at out brief interaction.

"I love seeing you be a mom to your boys." Joan winks at me and I flip her off without the kids seeing.  

"You can have them for free." I respond and Alexander looks up at me.

"I want to live with you forever." He tells me and I smile as I lightly caress his face. "Don't give me away."

"I won't." I lean down to kiss his head. "Now finish eating your food."

---

VeronicaStyles: I just won an award for @TropicOfV, thank you all so much for the love and support

5,000,000 likes ~ 14,000 comments

A little over an hour ago, I won a fashion award for Tropic of V which is really nice. The only issue is that I had to fly to LA for the actual show so I left the kids behind with my parents. Once I arrived, I was very surprised to see that Harry was in attendance. 

After I won my award, he invited me out for a date night and we plan to catch a red eye back to New York. It feels weird to have us both in LA while our kids are in New York but I didn't want to mess up their routine with the flying back and forth.

"Congratulations again." Harry clinks his glass against mine and I smile at him. "Veronica, you look so breathtakingly beautiful."

"Thank you, Harry

"Thank you, Harry." I lean forward and we share a sweet kiss. "Seeing you there was such a nice surprise."

"The night was for you." He rubs the back of my hand with his thumb. "I would be a fool to miss it."

Once our food arrives, we make light conversation about fashion week. At some point I realise that there is something wrong with Harry as he is barely making eye contact with me. The few times where we have locked eyes, I could have swore I saw tears in them.

"Is everything alright?" I ask as I finish my last broccoli. "Harry?"

Harry rubs his lips together before looking up at me, "I think that we should take a break."

"What?" I furrow my brows at him, not expecting those words to leave his lips. 

"V." He reaches for my hand but I pull away as I stab my fork into the potato. "There has just been a lot going on between us and it's clear that we both aren't on the same page."

I ignore the tear that rolls down my face as I put the potato into my mouth, barely tasting the flavor as my husband breaks my heart.

"When it comes down to the boys, we should focus on being the best co-parents to them." He continues. "I know that you are busy with fashion week so I'll watch over the kids and when you are done, we can decide on what to do next."

I can't help the tears that falls down my face.

"I'm really sorry, Veronica." Harry tries to comfort me but his voice cracks and I look to see that he is tearing up. I really hate that he did this in public especially since we are eating infront of a glass window.

The paparazzi are witnessing everything and I can only hope that they don't understand what just went down. The last thing that I need right now, is this blowing up all over the media when I'm supposed to be focusing on my career.

We finish eating in silence and I wish I could down the whole bottle of wine but I can't because I have work in the morning.

"I think it's a good idea." I finally say as we wait on the bill to arrive. "We can discuss being co-parents when I get back from New York and I am done with this conversation."

"V."

I lightly dab under my eyes with the napkin, "When I get back from New York, we can also talk about a legal separation."