"Alright, but I'm not cooking every day. And, I either want my own room or to sleep in the same room as Chaeyeon noona."

"You don't want to sleep with Wonyoung ah?"

"No."

Wonyoung came sprinting into the living room, "I heard that! You aren't sharing a room with anyone but me!"

Ji Hoon looked back to Hitomi, "I'd actually be fine sleeping in the same room as you and Eunbi noona as well."

Hitomi looked at the maknae and then back at Ji Hoon, "You don't have to cook at all. We just want to make sure that the events from a week ago don't happen again. As for the room situation... We'll have to figure that one out later."

"If you say so."

Hitomi sighed in relief.

"What's up with the sigh?"

"We weren't sure if you'd actually agree. If you declined we knew there was nothing we could do."

"If it quells your fear, then I figured I should listen to you guys."

"Thank you."

"Mhm. I'm going to go get my stuff so I can live here."

"Let me come with."

"Hmm... Nah."

Ji Hoon waved his hand in front of Hitomi, and as soon as his hand left her field of vision, so did Ji Hoon.

"Huh?! Did he just teleport?!"

Chaewon came from the hallway laughing, "At this point that I think you guys should just expect the unexpected."

Ji Hoon walked out of Wonyoung's room, "I would agree with Chaewon noona, but I'm going to keep it a buck fifty with you guys. My capabilities far exceed your expectations."

Hitomi narrowed her eyes, "I don't like that smile of yours."

"Colon closed parentheses."

While Ji Hoon was walking down the hall, Hyewon grabbed him and pulled into her room closing the door on the way in. Wonyoung was about to rush to the older's room when Chaewon stopped her. 

"That's not a good idea."

Inside, Ji Hoon looked at the hyperventilating member, "What's up Noona?"

"I just need you here right now."

"That's all?"

"Yeah."

Hyewon held her heart as she started taking deep breaths.

"Thank you."

"Noona."

"Hm?"

"Are you using me as a form of comfort and escape?"

"Y-Yeah... I'm sorry..."

"No, don't apologize. I'm the reason why you have these panic attacks right?"

"No."

"Don't lie to me."

"A little bit."

"You're still lying to me."

"Yes."

"And you're traumatized from a week ago?"

"Yeah..."

Ji Hoon pulled the older into a hug, "I'm so sorry Noona."

"It's okay, I know you didn't mean it. I can get over it. I just need your help to calm me down a bit."

Ji Hoon sighed, "I know I said I wouldn't step in, but I think you should talk to Y/N ssi."