soal mated to a demon

hey guys i relise tht i have not uploaded latly and ive had alot of drama going on imma try to write this as long as i can bc of rite now i am in my science class taking a quiz :/ well to the story

________________

------

-_____________

            Me and logan arrived at a hotel around two hours later he got us a one bed hotel room. It has light brown walls and a large dark blue bed. I layed on the bed and sighed. I had been waiting to get away from my father. I always knew he was evil i didnt know he would kill his own daughter. Wait Logan called him James Hes the one that was chasing me that night in the ally. My father wants me dead. it finnaly snaped I curled up in a ball and Logan came to my side. I had a few tears in my eyes as Logan wraped his arms around me.

         "H-he wants me dead" I say not sure if it was to him or to myself.

       "Shh sok baby its all right" He whispered into my ear.

        "How is this ok he wants me dead"

       "Hon your fathers a demon hes trying to get power you have a slight bit of demon in your blood. He has to kill anouther demon to get more power and you have enough demon in you to count.  Ray, im so sorry I tried to keep him away from you I didnt think he would try something with me so close.'' He says quitly. 

        "Im not blaming you, theres no way we could have known what he was going to do, but will he come after us again?" 

        "I dont now but all we can do is run as long as we can and fight this" He says in my ear confertingly. I decide to call my mom.

          "hello?"

           "Mom your and evil person to send me to my father your insain and should b locked up" I scream at her.

             "What the hell do you mean?!" she yells back

             "'dad' tried to kill me" i say with venom in my words.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------i know its short but this is all i have and i have a major writers block at the time but i thought i neeeded to get soming up