soal mated to a demon

Raylee.....

"Wh-what" my mother ask as if she dont know anything.

"you heard me James my 'father' tried to kill meif it wasnt for Logan I'd be dead" I say and Logan i scoots closer wraping his arm around me.

"Ray I dont know what you are talking about your father was a perfct gentalmen." Her voice fading.

"Key word was, Mom dont expect me me to come home your an evil bitch."

"Raylee you will come home" she says firmly.

"No, I wont" I say and hang up.

Tears where in my eyes. I wanted to go home to my mother but I know it wasnt safe. I curl up and lay my head on Logans shoulder. I was scared. Logan held me as I shook with fear. i had never been so mean to my mother. I just layed with Logan for awhile in the confert of him. Logan shifted a little and than we where on his bed in the demon rhelm.  I looked around his familare black painted room and instantly felt safer.  Logan stood and went to his closit and came out in sweat pants. he comes behind me. 

      "Im sorry babe, but we need to go talk to my father, he has summened us."  He says with a sorry look on his face. 

      "'sok," I say and take his hand and he leads me through the old brick halls.(picture on side)           We go through several halls all the same but some had old pictures and some had sheilds. We finnaly arrived to a large room with a black wood table with dragon carvings as legs.  The royal ourple walls where painted evenly with elegant black swirls painted on it. Sitting in the front chair was a young looking man with long dark brown hair glowing blue eyes and pale skin.  the man was dressed for buisness I could tell that something was wrong by the look on his face. Logan gives my hand a light squezze before walking me over to his father. 

               "you must me Logans girlfriend." The man says with a deep accent I just cant tell what type.               "Yes, father, this is Raylee my mate" Logan says with and emhisis(sp??) on the mate part. 

                "Well it is very nice to meet you Raylee, I only wish we'd have met on better cercumstances" He says and Logan offers me a seat. I sit down and nod my head to what Logans father is syaing.    

                 "Well we must get to buisness, Logan next year you are to become king, I do you do not want this but you have to man up and take the responsablity.  As for Raylee here Logan tells me you to are mates." 

                 "Yes, sir" I say quitly.

                 "If you are true mates you will go though great pains and make many sacrsfices in the future to be togeather." 

                    "I know father, I would go through anything"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok guys i wanted to write a lil more but something told me this was a good place to stop chapters will b getting longer