When his friend touches you

Neha pov
It has been 1 week for our marriage i always feel so good they are so sweet to me but for their enemies they are like their wrost nightmare I sigh while cutting vegetables Maid's were helping me too I said to them I can do it but they are so sweet too they instid to help so I was cutting tomato but suddenly grab my tiny waist with his strong and muscular hands I flinched and gasp but soon relaxed when I heard

Suraj - sshhhh... Calm down jaan it's me....

*A/n - if you don't know meaning of jaan read my first part of this series there are all details*

Neha - j-ji what are you d-doing all m-maids are here..... *honey like voice and pink cheeks by blushing*

*suraj glare at everyone you don't notice it as you were busy in cutting vegetables all the maids go outside with his one glare no one dare to say anything then he again smelled her sweet smell of neck and whisper*

Suraj - you are looking so beautiful.....*smrik*

*neha just blushes and smile shyly then he said*

Suraj - neha today my friend is coming ok....*smile*
Neha - OK suraj ji you go and take shower and I will prepare a good lunch for everyone ok....*smile*
Suraj - neha I said that you don't need to do these all things The maids are here for what *stern voice*
Neha - b-but suraj ji I l-love to c-cook *sweet tone*
Suraj - *sigh* ok fine but be careful ok?
Neha - ji *Smile* (ji means yes)

*after that he gone to take shower and neha prepared so many Indian dishes like dosa, aloo paratha, rice, daal, chhole bhature and many more things
After some time suraj also done taking shower and he come downstairs he heard a doorbell and one of his guard open the door then his best friend come he smiled and his friend smiled back but little did he know that behind his smile there was a devilish smrik too they started to talk*

Suraj - brother come here sit with me we didn't meet for long time right?
Rohan - yes brother we didn't meet for long time today I am gonna meet your full family especially your wife I didn't have much time to come to wedding so yeah
Suraj - yeah why not

*after sometime of chatting the maids call everyone at the dining table because lunch was ready suraj said to rohan to have lunch with him and he said ok then all members comes to dining table they all sat and neha start serving food to all little did she know someone was watching her badly*

Suraj - neha jaan now you also eat you are working from morning and didn't eat anything sit here *smile*

*he said pointing at the seat between him and rohan I smile at rohan but I guess I did something wrong he dangerously smrik at me I gulp and quitly sat down and start eating slowly but all the time I feel his dark gaze at me suddenly I feel someone's foot touching mine I look and saw rohan's foot I look at him in shock he was smriking I look at my plate at the verge of crying I start sobbing slowing when his foot start to going upwards suraj noticed it and asked*

Suraj - jaan.... What happened why are you crying
*neha stared at him with her teary eyes she just signalled him to look down he pretend to lace his shoe to look down and when he look Down his blood boiled he angrily stand up making all flinch by his sudden reaction but I just cried while looking down he grabbed rohan's collar and started to beat him mercilessly*

Suraj - you motherf*cker how dare you to touch my jaan!!!!!!!!!
*after that reshma bhabhi hugged me and I cry on her shoulder after some time his bodyguards take him away to kill me suraj ji picked me bridal style and go to our bedroom and comfort me till I fell asleep*

Next part coming soon......