Prologue

-The Elements: Adventure To The Unknown-

-[Book 1]-

"Long time ago, when magic and mortal were in civilization, a female dark user released the most cruel magic across the world. Feared by mortals, they began to slaughter every person who are born with magic everytime they encounter one" An old female voice telling the little girl a story, both of them were on the bed as the old woman holding the book open on her lap. The little girl layed her head down on a comfy pillow, listening to a soft but old voice who telling the story.

"Divinos Academy who owned by a great wizard was caught and burned the whole area to the ground as the crowd of mortals yelled in victory. As the Headmistress heard the tragic news, she didn't have a choice but used her magic to form a dome around and covered the entire academy." The old woman read as the little girl open her lips in awe, the women chuckled and proceed to the next line."She felt guilty for the other magic users who are now outside the area, the dome makes the whole area invisible that made difficult for mortals to track down. The magic users who are remaining outside- trying their best to survive by hiding their identities."

"fifty years passed, and the endless battle between magic and mortals are still going on going, these powerless humans are searching for the last academy. Magic users can't use their magic against them even though they were disliked by mortals, they were born with magic by the purpose of protecting them from evil." The old woman ended as she gently closed the book, the little girl whined because it's too short for her."Finish already?!" The old woman sighed then chuckled as she get off from the little girl's comfy bed, "But I have tons of questions to ask" the little girl pouted and crossed her arms.

"Save those questions tomorrow night, now go to sleep" The old woman ordered as she stopped at the wooden door, grabbed the door knob and twisted as she pulled the door open. She gazed back to the little girl who is now staring at the white ceiling, "Goodnight Almira" The old woman smiled as the little girl stared at her blankly. "Goodnight I guess" she uttered and gave the old woman a smile. The old woman left the room, as she closed the door, the little girl only left from her dark room as the moon shone through the windows. Her innocent sapphire orbs began to feel heavy until she drifted into a deep peaceful sleep only to meet by a friendly darkness.

.

.

Almira never met her parents, an old woman who was known to be her grandma raised and educate by going to a normal school. Almira's appearance is incredibly attractive, white hair with an average length, a pair of sapphire orbs, and a light-fair skintone. She found out the young girl is indeed smart, even got highest grades from her class. That made the elder so proud to her that she raised the child this amazing, Almira's personality is way too far from other students. She's inexpressible and a quiet person, socializing to strangers around is a troublesome to her, makes sense she's a complete introvert.

She doesn't get along with people easily, she loves animals more than humans. A procvility of being alone she really rather than being with someone else, mostly she hates people who won't stop babble around which makes her more irritated. Anyways on to the story, it's been five years passed as Almira is now on her teenage level, sitting silently at the wooden chair- nose in a book as her eyes scanning through the words written on it. Out of nowhere, a voice called her name- ignoring the calling as her eyes were still on the book nonstop.

"Aren't you supposed to be at the canteen already?" The irritated female voice with a brown hair was heard beside but Almira didn't even gave a gaze. "For the fifth times I refuse joining lunch with you" The female provoked, maintaining her blank expression. "I won't give up that easily you know" The brunette stated, Almira sighed as she closed the book gently, she got up from her seat and head towards the librarian, to have a consent of borrowing the book.