Chapter 19

Continued..

Avu:just get out of here. I don't believe you I believe Sid very well and what proof do you have han. I believe Sid more then myself. JUST GET OUT OF HERE (as she said this Ari got scared and went out while saying something)

Ari:I am leaving right now but as I don't want your life to be destroyed so I will come back with proof.

She said this and left. Avu was confused she chucked her thoughts off and went out. The engagement got over but those words were still roaming around Avu's mind. She slept with these thoughts.

The next day

The most important and best day of any girl. Today was sidneet's marriage and both of them were super se bhi uper happy but those thoughts were not ready to leave Avu. They reached the venue and Avu went in her room to get ready. The parlor girls did Avu's make up and hair. After she was done someone came in her room without knocking. She was about to scream but someone closed her mouth and pinned her to wall.

  :Shhh it's me

Avu:mmm

  :What

Avu gestured to the hand on her mouth and he took it back.

  :Sorry

Avu:what the hell you are doing over here if you remember we are not allowed to meet Sid.

Sid:who cares I haven't spend a single moment with you. You know na I can't live a moment without you.

Avu pov
Ughhh these thought are just not leaving me they are stock to me like shadow. But what if she is saying true no what are you thinking Avu just see how much Sid loves you atleast after this my doubts got cleared but I am still ashamed of doubting at my love.
Pov ends.

Avu's thought were broken by Sid.

Sid:Avneet where are you lost

Avu:huh what

Sid:I said where are you lost from past 1 minute.

Avu:no where leave that and you also leave if someone saw us it will not be good for us.

Sid: haven't you listened that

Avu:what

Sid:pyaar kiya to derna kya nakchadi

Avu: pyaar kiya to derna kya nakchadi (she said mimiking Sid)shut up and go out.

Sid:not so easily before leaving I want something

Avu:w..what d..do you want

Sid:you know what I want don't try to be innocent.

Avu:ughh fine

As she said this she pecked Sid's lip and then left

Sid:wait wait that was not enough

Avu:what do you mean I fulfilled what you said now it's your time

She said this and pushed Sid out of the room

Avu:bye bye

Sid:that is not fair

Avu: everything is fair in love and war.

She said this and closed the door.

As she closed the door she got a message.

Message

Unknown:if you want to know the truth come to Sid's room. I will be waiting for you.

Avu:who is this and what does she want. Ughh I have to go

She said this and went out after 5 minutes.

With Sid

Sid pov
After getting kicked out of angel's room I went inside my room and saw arishfa there what is she doing here. Now what she has came to do here. I went towards her and held her arm
Pov ends

Sid:what the hell are you doing here

Ari:what do you mean and why can't I come here.

Sid:I had said you before to stay away from here and Avu.

Ari:why I will go and tell everything  to avu

Sid:you will go and tell her she will believe you. She trusts me blindly and loves me too. So don't you dare to play a trick like that.

Ari:she will believe me

Sid:in your dreams finally after lots of effort I got her I can't loose her like that. And finally we are getting married so stay away from us.

Ari looked towards the door and then smirked

Ari:wh..why are y..you doi..ng this wi...th me. W..what have I..I do..done. (she said this and started crying loudly she tore her cloth a bit smudged her lipstick and Made her hair messy as she has been forced. Sid was totally confused

Ari:l...leave ...me.m pl..ea..se lea...ve me

She said crying more and more

Sid:what are you doing -

And before he could further continue he listened a sound from the door and turned around.
He saw.....

Eoc
So guys thats all for today's chapter I hope you enjoyed it. Do comment the best and worse part. I will meet you in my next chapter till then bye❤️

Target 40 votes and 20 comments