𝟎𝟎𝟑. auradon

Zacznij od początku

He looks exactly like the guy in my dreams, Harvey thought, eh it's probably not him and Harvey you just here for the wand, nothing else.

"Prince Benjamin," the girl, from earlier, quickly corrected, "Soon-to-be-King."

"You had me at prince!" Evie whispered excitedly, stepping forward, "My mom's a queen which makes me a princess," Evie continued as she curtsied.

"The Evil Queen has no royal status here," the girl said as Evie stood up from the curtsy, "And neither do you," she said with a fake smile. Harvey decided that he would not like this girl.

"This is Audrey-" Ben started with a nervous laugh but Audrey cut him off.

"Princess Audrey, his girlfriend. Right, Benny Boo?" Audrey said as she grabbed Ben's hand.

"Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around," Fairy Godmother said as she put her hands on Ben and Audrey's hands, "And I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut!" She said loudly as she threw their arms up and walked closer to the Vks, "but the library hours are from 8 to 11 and as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews," she warned them before smiling at the Vks and turning around to lead the marching band away.

For a moment, there was an awkward silence before Ben approached the Vks, "It is so, so good to finally meet you all," he said nervously as he was about to shake hands with Jay but instead, Jay punched him in the shoulder. Ben then moved onto Harvey. They shook hands and they stared at each other for a brief moment before he continued.

He definitely looks like the boy in my dreams, Harvey thought.

"This is a momentous occasion and one that I hope will go down in history," He continued, moving onto Carlos then onto Mal and lastly Evie, "As the great day, our two people began to heal."

"Or the day you show five people where the bathrooms are," Harvey jokes as Ben moves back to stand in front of him with Audrey following him.

"A little bit over the top?" Ben asked Harvey with a smile.

"A little more than a little bit," Harvey told him with a smile as he winked at him.

"Well, so much for my first impression," Ben said as he and Harvey shared a laugh. Harvey couldn't help but smirk internally upon seeing Ben's cheeks slightly red.

"Hey, you're Maleficent's daughter aren't you?" Audrey asked Mal, looking at Mal, "Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff," Audrey gave Mal a fake smile, "Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping-"

"Beauty!" Mal cut her off, "Yeah, I've heard the name. You know and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world, but my mother to their stupid Christening," Mal said with a fake smile.

"Water under the bridge?" Audrey asked.

"Totes!" Mal said. They shared a fake laugh that ended with a fake heavy sigh.

"Okay!" Ben clapped his hands together, "So, how bout a tour? Yeah?" Ben asked them before he turned around to walk towards the school with Audrey and the Vks following him, "Auradon Prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father, when he became king."

All of them stopped at a statue of King Beast as a Beast. Ben clapped his hands as the others came to a stop. The statue transformed into a human causing Carlos to scream and jump in Jay's arms as everyone looked at him.

"Carlos, it's okay," Ben chuckled, "My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible."

"Does he shed much?" Harvey jokingly asked Ben.

"Yeah, Mom won't let him on the couch," Ben said seriously. Harvey gave him a puzzled look as Ben just smiled before turning around and leading them all inside.

"So, you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon?" Harvey asked as the group walked inside, "Like wands and things like that?" Since they're here for the wand, they might as well get information on the wand.

"Yeah, it exists. Of course but it's pretty much retired now. Most here are just ordinary mortals," Ben told Harvey.

"Who happens to be kings and queens," Mal said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"That's true!" Audrey quickly cuts in, "Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years," she said as she put Ben's arm around her shoulders.

Ben looked at the staircase and saw a boy in a marching band uniform walking down, "Doug! Doug, come down!" Ben called the boy, who goes by the name of Doug. Ben left Audrey and went to stand next to Doug, "This is Doug," Ben told the Vks.

"He's going to help you with your class schedules and show the rest of the dorms," He told the Vks, "I'll see you later, okay?" Ben said, mainly to Harvey, "And if there is anything you need, feel free to ask-"

"Ask Doug," Audrey quickly interrupted. She and Mal glared at each other with a fake heavy sigh before she walked away, pulling Ben with her. Harvey sent Ben a small smile.

"Hey guys. I'm Dopey's son as in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..." He saw Evie and felt like his world had stopped, "Heigh-ho."

"Evie," she told him as she walked towards him, "Evil Queen's daughter."

"Okay, so about your classes..." Doug started as Mal walked over to stand behind him, "I uh put in the requirements already, uh History of Woodsmen and Pirates, uh Safety Rules for the Internet, and uh Remedial Goodness 101," He said nervously as Mal looked down at his clipboard over his shoulder.

"Let me guess," Harvey said as he stepped forward, "New class?"

Doug nodded as Mal put a piece of candy in her mouth, "Come guys let's go find our dorms," she said to the group as she threw her candy wrapper on Doug's clipboard. The core 5 ran up the stairs that they were right next to.

"Oh, ah, yeah, your dorms are that way, guys," Doug told them, pointing to the other staircase. They groaned as they made their way to the other staircase, "Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..." Doug mumbled to himself, forgetting the last dwarf as the Vks walked past him.

Carlos paused, "Sneezy," He told Doug before following the others.

❤🃏

Harvey opened the door to his, Carlos and Jay's dorm room. Carlos and Jay were grinning while Harvey looked disgusted.

"Wow, this place is so awesome-" Jay and Carlos started.

"Gross," Harvey said.

Jay and Carlos cleared their throat, "Yeah, awesomely gross."

"Ugh," Harvey groaned, "But, to be honest, it's not all that bad," There was a moment of silence, "Anyways, I call dibs on the middle bed!"

"What! No way! I call dibs," Carlos called out as Harvey made his way to the middle bed, smirking at the younger.

"Well, I said dibs first," Harvey said, smugly.

"Okay, you two are obviously not calling dibs, because I called dibs on the middle bed internally when we entered the room," Jay said, coolly as he made his way to Harvey and Carlos.

"Well, I don't see you on the bed," Harvey said, smugly as he crossed his arms. Before he knew it, he, Carlos, and Jay started wrestling over who gets the middle bed.

Boys, you know, they will always be boys, huh?