A battle

Y/N Pov.

"FROGADIER, WATER PULSE. LUCARIO, THUNDER PUNCH!" I commanded my team. We were fighting this dude with a infernape and a Mega houndoom. This guy was really intense. Our pokemon were basically on half health.

Frogadier landed his water pulse to the infernape. It got a critical hit with a super effective to add to my meme amount of pokemon damage. This made his infernape faint. "Nice one frogadier." I congratulate my partner. She gave me a little croak and stick her tongue out.

"Heh still hard to challenge as always, but I won't lose! Houndoom, flamethrower go!" The guy commanded. Suddenly, the dog thing fired a powerful blast of fire straight to frogadier. "Frogadier, jump!" I commanded. She jump high up in the air, avoiding the flamethrower.

"Woah, look how high it can jump!" "it looks like a frog, kero." "Aww man those other pokemans are manly!" Wait... who are voices. I scan across the area until I see professor oak and ash with 20 weird looking children and 3 grown up people wearing funky costumes.

What is this Halloween. " Ayy, why are their weird looking human pokemon things?" I asked the professer. "You forgot. These are students from another world Nezu told me to take care of. Didn't I told before to greet them." Professor Oak.

Wait... AHHHH Right I am supposed to accompany those students but... WHY DO THESE STUDENTS LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN DONE TRICK OR TREATING FROM HALLOWEEN!? And WHAT DID HE MEAN FROM ANKTHER REALM?! "AHHHHHH?!? W-W-Wait, I though it was tomorrow." I complained with my eyes still pop out.

"Well it's today so deal with it." Ash snarked. "Bruh." I answered back. Wait... frogadier! "To late, Houndoom use inferno!" The houndoom the got a blast of powerful fire that hit Frogadeir. "Well well, looks like it just my houndoom." Said the snarky trainer.

"Well mister "I have no friends" you know I still have my lucario." I remarked to him in an annoying voice. I can see him loosing his balls by my "Compliment". "Well, I won't hold back either. Lucario, lets win this." I raise put my hand and a glow starts to emit from it. I could feel Lucario in me and binding with me.

When are hearts are one, Lucario mega evolved. It has longer braids, more fur and marks. "Alright, high jump kick!" Lucario rushed in from binding speed then kicked him so high that it lauched him into the air. "Now use Aura Sphere!" Lucario charge up his ball of chackar- I mean aura and blasted the mega houndoom mid air and knocked it out.

"Houndoom has fainted which mean the match goes to Y/N!" The refere announced. I went over to lucario as he transform back into his regular form. "Man ya did amazing! Even to the equivalent of frogadier!" I praised him. He gave me a blushed face since he is a dummy.

"Well looks like ya won, I better go." The trainer said packing his stuff. "Hey, can we battle again next time!" "Yeah sure." He grab his stuff and walked away as I waved him goodbye. The professor ash and the 23 new people came down to me. "Excellent work Y/N, you and your pokemon seems to be in sinc." Oak said.

"Yeah kinda almost like me and gre-ninja" Ash commented. "Ok yeah but who are the new people?" I asked while me and lucario are giving a confused look at them. "Well..."

5 minutes later

Me and lucario were stunned. Our jaws were on the floor. "Wait, so are you telling me. Those people are super heroes from another world with extra ordinary powers that they are born with who stop villain while also trying to training to become heroes. And the 20 teenage people are actually students who are training to become heroes along with the other 3 people." I asked. All of them gave a solid nod.

...

...

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!?" Me and lucario could on shout in shock. "OH SHOT MAYBE ONE OF THERE POWEES ARE EATING US LIKE IN THE MARVEL COMICS, LETS GET OUT OF HERE." I grabbed lucario at the back and rushed to the pokemon center. I looked back to see all of them looking dead pan at me.

No one's point of view

"I am sorry sorry about them, they just we surprise to see al/ of you." Oak apologizes to 1-A and there teachers. They all just laugh it out since they then have been already told that human here don't have super powers like they do. "it's alright, no hard feelings. Anyway, what does she mean about a pokemon center?" Midoriya asked.

"it's a place where you can heal pokemon when they faint from battle." oak said. They all went to the pokemon center to look for Y/N. when they entered, they were greeted by a giant pink pokemon. when Shoji approached the thing, it got so scared by it's looks he ran to miss joy. 'why am I still here, just to suffer...' shoji think while looking down to the ground.

"Hello what bring you- umm?" Nurse Joy was very confused. "Let me explain."

10 minutes later

"Ahh I see, but I still can't process something like this. I will try though." Nurse Joy said. The pokemon or wigglytuff went over to Shoji and gave him a friendly hug as an apology. while everyone was chilling, oak spotted Y/N and lucario reading a newspaper by the side of the room. He grabbed there hands and brought them over to 1-A.

"now say sorry for running of like that." Y/N and lucario felt a little bad for running away. The actual reason for running away was to get frogadier to the pokemon center as soon as possible. "ok ok, WE ARE BOTH SORRY!" Y/N and Lucario were bowing there head profusely at them. The all laughed and told them that it meant no harm.

"Anyway, what kind of powers you have? Do you guys have the power to turn into a beast or or fly or have super strength or can create anything!" Y/N and lucario observe each of the students with curiosity. "well yes, some of us have those kind of powers." Momo said to them. The two turned towards her and sparkle were on there eyes.

"Then what is your power!?" Y/N asked her. She let out a little giggle and answered them "i can make anything from my body as long as if it's not organic." Momo explained as she used her quirk to make a plush of Lucario and gave it to Lucario. Lucario's eyes widen as he cuddles his new plush in his hands.

"He like it! BTW SO COOL!" Y/N complimented. A noise was suddenly heard that scared the class a little. "Thats the sound when pokemon are fully healed." Ash explains as pikachu gave a nod and a "PIKA!" Suddenly, nurse joy come out with the blue frog of Y/N. "frogadier is all healed up. Even when she was fainted, she was still healthy as ever."

frogadier leaped from the tray towards Y/N's shoulder. "Thank nurse joy!" Y/N said. Frogadier looked at the student's with curious eyes. She leaped out from Y/N shoulder and went towards Tsuyu. "Ribbit, hello." Tsuyu greeted her as she put her finger on her chin.  frogadier mimicked her movements witch made Tsuyu smile.

Frogadier gave a wave to Tsuyu before jumping back to Y/N's head and sleeping on it while sticking her tongue out. "Anyway, lets to Oaks lab for the night." Y/N said to the class. 

"tommorow is when the fun begins!"