🌸Never Got Over U🌸Pt. 2 [JinLia]

Ryujin POV:

"Lia?!" I exclaimed. She looked at me with a happy, sad, and surprised look. I pulled her close to a hug and tears eventually escaped. "I missed You. I miss everything about you. I miss your touch, your lips, your laugh just Every single thing" I said as she just cried in my shoulder. I cupped her cheeks and kiss her gently.  The kiss lasted for about 4 seconds until she pulls away in a panic. 

"Ryujin we can't. This is wrong" She said. "What is? Didn't you see him? He left you already" She sighed and showed me the ring in her hand. "You're engaged?" She nods and tears ran down her cheeks. "We got engaged 4 months ago. Our wedding is in 3 weeks" I just sat there frozen. The guy walked in the café with an angry expression.

"You Bitch!" He said. He kept cursing me out and punching me, while Lia tried to stop him. "How can you hit on my girl like that? She's engaged to Me!". I didn't bother to fight back cause what fortune would fighting an idiot bring?  "Relax my guy. Weren't you the one who she caught cheating with?" I said. He smirked at me and said "You're nothing but a hypocrite" That was the last straw. I yell at him "I was drunk you sick fuck. Would you actually think I'd do that to this girl? Hell if I knew she'd end up with some dump, I wouldn't of Broken up with her. I only did it because I thought she'd find a guy to treat her better, unlike a pathetic piece of shit like you". Lia had enough and Split us up. "Enough the both of You. Leave Ryujin alone. Wait for me in the car. I'll be there" the guy eventually left and she faced back to me. "Ryu, I still love you. But we really can't. Goodbye my love" she kisses me and leaves the café.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

🌸Fast Forward 8 months🌸

I visit my family in the province area. My dad worked as a fisher man and my mom as a servant. I wanted to help them with everything, but they always decline. "Ryu, me and appa know you're a big CEO and that you're very wealthy. But please, let us live a simple life. I know you're worried about us especially because we're ill, But we'll always be with you" I took a deep sigh and just nodded. "Eomma, appa, I'll just head out. It's been a while since I jad fresh air" they smiled at me and hugged me.

I took a walk at the mountains to admire the view when I saw a familiar sight. A woman wearing a black turtle neck and a white fur coat was there crying alone. I went to her direction when she noticed my presence. It was non other than Lia.

I walked slowly to her and gave her a friendly smile. "Hey, I'm glad I got to see you again. Are you here alone?" She nodded and hugged me tight, like she doesn't wanna let go. I tried to get out of her arms but she only tightens her grip. "We got a divorce" she said.
"W-what?". "We broke up. I found out he had a wife and 3 kids. I was a fucking idiot to stay with him despite all the obvious signs"

I saw that she was broken from what happened but somehow felt free. I mumbled in my breath "Does this mean i could kiss you now or?" She clearly heard it. I saw a tiny smirk form at her lips. She pulls my collar and pulled me into a kiss. A sweet slow kiss as the sun began to set. One thing's for sure, I'm not letting her go again.

🌸The End🌸

A/N: I'm so sorry for the bad Chapter 😅 It was Very Rushed.

But... Enjoy this pic of JinLia. Here we get to see Drunk Ryujin with her girlfriend hehe.

 Here we get to see Drunk Ryujin with her girlfriend hehe