Stargazing With Shinso Hitoshi

"Oh, shut up!" You let out a chuckle. Shinso's deep laugh sounded in your ear in a way that made you smile harder. You rolled over until you were looking up at the ceiling of your bedroom. You kept your phone to your ear as he spoke, "Don't lie and say it's not true! You know I'm right." His sentence was followed with a yawn from you. "Yeah, it's pretty late," Shinso yawned right after you. You could make out the time as the moonlight gleamed onto your bedroom clock. 2am.

You weren't even surprised; you and Shinso were extremely sleep deprived and you only had yourselves to blame. These calls were the highlight of your night, if not your week. Without fail, he would call you or you would call him and talk about whatever. No other thoughts, just an easy flowing, never-ending thread of conversation. Why sleep when you could spend time with Shinso and feel like you were the only two in the world?

Yep, you were in deep.

"Hey," Shinso caught your attention. "Go look out your window." You rolled off your bed and did so. You were greeted by a beautiful view of millions of stars twinkling next to the full moon. It was exceptionally rare for the sky to look so pretty without the moment being destroyed by the busy city. "Wow," you breathed. "Full moon tonight."

"Now look down."

A wide smile appeared on your face when you saw him, looking at you with his phone against his ear. "Surprise." You laughed a little. "I can't believe you came here." "I wanted to see your face light up at the moon and stars myself. It was worth it."

+++

You and Shinso were huddled together, a blanket draped around you two. You'd managed to climb to the roof and found a comfortable seat there. Late nights were cold, and tonight wasn't any different. You didn't mind, instead you appreciated the opportunity to get closer to him. God, it felt so good to be in his presence, with nothing but the rare sound of a car driving past interrupting you. Just you and the stars. You yawned and you felt his shoulders move as he chuckled. "Tired?"

"Yes, and it's all your fault. Keeping me up at ungodly hours every night." You teased. "I didn't know you minded," Shinso murmured. "I don't," you reassured him. "Talking to you is way better than any amount of sleep." You snuggled closer to him and he moved his arms and wrapped them around you. You snaked yours around his torso. Your mind was floating and your heart was beating faster than usual. This was the best type of happiness. The feeling of floating endlessly, being alone with him, not feeling anything but pure bliss and peace.

Man, you were so far gone.

A few minutes passed in comfortable silence as you continued to admire the beauty. Then, Shinso spoke. "This feels so unreal. You  feel unreal. The way that your presence alone means way more than anything... it really scares me. It scares me that you're not afraid of me; but it makes me feel amazing. You don't think I have a villain's quirk. You don't think I might make you do something you don't want to- trust me, you've told me so many times it's practically wired in my brain. I... I think I might have feelings for you."

Your heart warmed up so much and you were smiling so hard that your cheeks hurt. He liked you . Oh, thank God you weren't the only one. "It's probably too much to hope you'll return those feelings; you have so many other options besides me. But I have to tell you, or I'll regret it. I know how happy you make me, and I want to be that person for you. I want to be the reason you smile. The reason you're laughing. The reason why you're happy."

"Oh, Shinso. You sleep-deprived idiot." You chuckled. "You are that person for me. I can't believe you've never realised how my mood just lightens around you. How I can't stop smiling when we talk or spend time together. How my face lights up when someone mentions your name. Man, I have feelings for you." You exhaled. "Damn, feels good to finally be able to say it. I guess confessing was worth the wait," you continued. You looked up at him, and a mixture of surprise and happiness was evident. He looked down at you with one of his beautiful rare smiles. He pressed his lips on your forehead.

Oh, what a night. A beautiful confession with only the stars and the moon your witnesses. You looked forward to many, many nights like this.

Nobody needs sleep, anyway.

-end, this was so long, I'm sorry

-end, this was so long, I'm sorry. Also extremely cliche, but I loved writing this.