Why is he mad at me?

Asahi noticed the sulky Haruto as soon as he entered his room. "Ruto, what's wrong?? Why you have a long face?"

Jeongwoo, who was munching his cream donut replied unbothered, "So did you lose against PubG again??"

Yah Jeongwoo, can you shut your mouth.

My mouth... why should I listen to u??

Asahi interrupted, "Jeongwoo stop it, Ruto come here and tell me what happened in detail ok"

Nae hyung...

Ruto sat next to Asahi and spoke, "Asahi hyung, seeing how kyu's attention is fully on games these days, makes me wonder if he really likes me."

"Ruto, you know better than anyone here that Kyu likes you."

I know hyung but Junkyu doesn't really pay attention to me at all. These days we don't even talk properly. Forget about talking, he doesn't even eye to me. My every little initiative to get him out that rooms get mercilessly declined. Sometime I feel like he doesn't really want to spend time with me.

"Ruto you know Junkyu's personality, he is shy."

I know he is shy to skin ships but you know it's me who is always initiating things. I wonder how it will be if Junkyu made a first move for once.

"Well, gudluck with that" Jeongwoo replied while continuing to munch his donuts.

Jeongwoo stop it..

Hyung I am just telling the truth. Junkyu will never initiate anything, specially skinships it's a no no no...

"I know thar too Jeongwoo." Haruto shouted with frustration. "I know he is shy and I completely understand. That's why I try to initiate things, even today I tried to remind him of the promised he made about going on a date on our next day off. But... he doesn't even remember his own promise. I am thinking about how it would feel, if one day Junkyu asked me to go on a date?"

People shouldn't be too greedy. Junkyu agreed to be your boyfriend. You should be happy with that fact itself.

Jeongwoo what are you even doing here?? Get the heck out of this room right now.

It's not your room.

Asahi once again has to interrupt, Jeongwoo for once can u not drag him down.

Ok since you say I will be quiet.

Thank you for that. Now coming back to you Ruto, "So you are sad because, Junkyu doesn't give you any attention, and even when you initiate something he always declines right??"

Yes hyung, is there not any way for Junkyu to initiate first...

"Ruto, you know, there is a saying, that when u do things for people on a usual basis, people take it for granted??"

Yes hyung.

I am not saying that, Junkyu is taking you or are any of your action as granted, but maybe since you are the one who always does it first, Maybe Junkyu doesn't think it's necessary for him to step up.

So, what are you trying to implement here hyung??

Hmm how about you don't initiate anything or ask him for anything??

You mean ignore him?? I can't do that.

No no I don't mean you to ignore him. What I mean is you can spend time with him. Just don't try to be clingy or offer any skinship. Such as Don't call him by nickname or hug/kiss him or ask him to go out.

So just stay away from doing stuffs like that.

So, giving no attention is what will make Junkyu to ask for attention. Hmmm Just like what Haruto is feeling right now. Is that what you are trying to imply here Hyung???

"Yes, you are absolutely correct Jeongwoo."

Thank you, Asahi Hyung. It will be hard for me to stay away from doing such stuffs but I will try my best...

Later in the evening

Junkyu saw Haruto getting ready so he asked, "Are you going somewhere Ruto?"

"Oh yes Junkyu, I am going for a walk with Jeongwoo and Asahi hyung."

(Did he just called me Junkyu instead of kyu??, but forget it.) Junkyu shake his thoughts and replied, "Oh, ok then have a good walk. Ruto I am sorry I can't.... He couldn't even complete"

"I know you will not come so it's ok. Continue to play games Junkyu."

(Junkyu he just called me Junkyu again but more than that he feels a little empty when Haruto doesn't ask him to join for a walk. Usually, Haruto will be on his knees for him to go, and today he is simply letting him play the games. Well, he should be happy right?? But why is he feeling a little down??)

Bye Junkyu..

Junkyu waited for a pat on his head or a goodbye kiss but nothing happened. Feeling a little dazed, he looked at the door which just got shut. Did Haruto just left like that?

"Maybe he was in rush." Junkyu ignored his thoughts and continued to play.

Later at night

The sound of door unlocking made Junkyu little more attentive, Did Haruto comeback? Junkyu paused the game for few second and looked at the door. "Yes, he was correct it was Haruto."

Junkyu started the conversation, "Uh you are back from the walk?? How was it??"

Umm refreshing, I guess.

Uhh really.

Yes....

Junkyu was waiting for Haruto's usual response, "Kyu it was so refreshing, lets go out for a walk next time just us two ok? But the response he got was completely different......

"Junkyu I am sleepy, I will go to bed first ok. Goodnight."

Ummm ok goodnight.

Haruto quickly changed to his pyjamas. He saw Junkyu playing the games all over again. He was about to give him their usual goodnight kiss but stopped in the middle and turn of the lights instead and went to bed)

Junkyu's fingers froze once again, No goodnight kiss??? He turned his head only to find Ruto already sleeping. Maybe he is tired after a walk.

Looking at the sleepy figure of Haruto with a pout in his face Junkyu thought, "you said goodnight but how can I have a goodnight sleep without my goodnight kiss huh??

I want my kiss.......

Forget it you will not get it today.

He tried to focus on the game but was only frustrated. He shut his computer and went to bed as well.