Give me some attention

With a back-to-back schedule of photoshoot, Mv shoots, tmap and commercials, the time both Junkyu and Haruto were spending together, were getting lesser and lesser.

And thanks to Junkyu's new found addiction for PubG, every little initiative of Ruto to go out and grab some coffee or have late night dinner or just take a simple walk were cruelly declined by Junkyu with a simple excuse, "Ruto I am too tired to go out."

Haruto couldn't understand, how come someone, who said a moment ago, that he can't even stand properly, stays up till 3am playing the video games??

With a constant rejection for past 1-month, Haruto's frustration was on another level. But sadly, he couldn't get mad at his little pup, so all he could do was patiently wait for their next day off. Why wait for a day off?? Because Junkyu promised him that they will go on a date on their next day off.

And finally, the days of patiently waiting were over. With full of hope to win against those stupid video games, Haruto entered their shared room. As usual he found Junkyu so focused on his computer. While sticking his tongue out at computer and saying "You will lose today", Haruto slowly approached Junkyu...

Kyu, can we talk for a sec??

Ruto can u please not disturb me for a moment, the game is getting intense, can't lose my focus right now.

Oh, ok then I will wait.

Haruto waited patiently for few minutes, but maybe he was too excited to finally go out on a date with Junkyu, that he couldn't remain silent any longer. While moving toward Junkyu, Haruto spoke

"Kyu, you remember what day is today??"

"Ruto, I told u to wait nah??"

"I am bored of waiting, just answer me while continuing to play.... Now tell me what day is today??"

"Hmmm Sunday??'

"Yes, it is Sunday but there is something else too."

My focus is fully on game, can't think of anything else. Why don't you go ahead say it out yourself Ruto??

Kyu today is our day off.

Yes, it is. So, what about it??

Haruto tries to back hug Junkyu, but Junkyu shakes his shoulders

Ruto don't touch me, told u nah I can't lose my focus rn??

Haruto sat next to Junkyu and replied  "Kyu how can you not remember...... but Before Haruto could finish Junkyu complained, "Rutoyaaaa why r u so talkative today huh??"

"Well because it's finally our day off and"

Shushhhhhh Ruto stop talking or else I will kick u out of the room.

Ruto knows that Junkyu gets cranky all the time while playing the games. Maybe he will let Junkyu finish the game first.

"Fine, I will wait, just finish it quickly ok"

Ummm

Haruto rested his head on the computer table and soon his eyes got busy staring at his boyfriend. An automatic smile appeared on Haruto's face seeing his boyfriend pouting. He took his phone out and took a picture of his pouty boyfie and quickly set it as his wallpaper.

"Ruto what are you doing??"

"Taking a picture of my cute little puppy."

Yaah, stop being so cheesy.... "Junkyu tried his best to avoid getting distracted with a little jump that his heart made upon hearing his boyfriend compliment"

Kyu, how many more minutes do I have to wait?

Couple of minutes.

Ok.

Five minutes later

Kyu you just won right?? Can I have your attention now??

Ok make it quick, I want to play one more round.

Kyu you have something planned for today?? Or like u said you would do something today?? (I hope he remembers his promise)

Hmmm let me think???

Junkyu was making all kind of funny facial expression that Haruto couldn't help but laugh. "Kyu, I told u to think not to make funny expression"

Hmmmmm stop let me think. After some time, he replied "nothing specific, maybe continue playing games."

Only if Junkyu's attention was on his boyfriend, instead of game he would have known how disappointed the other was.

With his attention to his computer Junkyu questioned, "U have anything planned??"

Haruto's heart broke, does he really not remember his promise??  "I have nothing planned as well."

(That was such a lie. Haruto had planned everything from movie tickets to their candle light dinner with romantic song playing on the background. But what's the use?? Kyu doesn't even remember his own promise)

Ruto, we hardly get any day off, so Just stay home and relax.

Umm I will. After few minutes Haruto talked again, " kyu I will go to Asahi hyung room."

Junkyu didn't even respond to his question.

"At that exact moment Haruto was jealous of the computer. They were getting more attention of his boyfriend than himself."

Haruto stood up and patted Junkyu's head, "have fun kyu"

Ummm, I will.

Haruto bend on his keens and gave a quick peck on his boyfriend cheeks. "Ok see u later kyu"

Haruto was so disappointed that he didn't notice how Junkyu's fingers froze and pink tint was on his cheeks with that simple kiss.