"Sure, why not," she smiled excitedly at him.

"Up up," he stood up right away and offered her his hand. She gladly took it and stood up as well.

"Where are you two going?" asked Ron.

"None of your business," Harry replied, their fingers still intertwined to each other.

He dragged her to the kitchen and wasted no time preparing everything.

"What should I do?" she asked.

"How about you help me cut all of these?" he said.

"Sure."

After cutting all the ingredients they needed, she tried to help Harry with the stove business, however she almost burned herself so Harry forced her to sit on the counter and wait for him.

"Smells delicious," she beamed.

"I know," he replied smugly.

He then made his way to Zoia and stood in between her legs. He rested his hands next to Zoia's legs so she's in between his arms.

"I love when your hair is all wet," she said as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"That's what I said about you, are you trying to be me?" he smirked and tucked her hair behind her ears.

"I always say nothing but the truth. Dare I say you look — hot like this," she then eyed him up and down. His damp messy hair, tanned shirtless body not to mention his damp eyelashes that accentuate his alluring green eyes.

"Did you just check me out, Zoia Robinson?" he raised his eyebrows, amused at her action.

"Maybe," she grinned and wrapped her arm around his neck. "I really like seeing you cooking."

"I should do it more often then," he wrapped his arm around her waist. "You're very pretty," he kissed the tip of her nose.

"You should take care of our food, you don't want to burn your house down do you?" She raised her eyebrows.

He groaned and reluctantly prepared their food again. Not long after that, she got off from the counter and made her way to the bespectacled boy. She wrapped her arm around his torso and rested her cheek to his back.

"You smell like chlorine," she said.

He chuckled at her comment while trying to handle the rapid heartbeat he's currently experiencing.

"What do you expect the pool to smell like Zoia? Honey? Milk?"

"Ew, honey pool," she scrunched up her nose in disgust. "Your body will be all sticky afterwards. Milk pool on the other hand sounds like an interesting idea."

"I always wonder how your mind works, Zoia," he murmured. "C'mon, let's eat it in the hot tub."

Zoia and Harry made sure Ron couldn't see their tacos so he wouldn't ask them for one. Harry wasted no time to enter the hot tub, however Zoia only put her feet in, still doesn't want to take her shorts off.

"You know it's very warm," he said.

"Okay," she rolled her eyes.

"Just come sit next to me with your shorts on, Zoia. . ."

"I am sitting next to you."

"You know what I mean," he replied. "If it makes you feel any better, it's dark already, no one could see it."

She just stared at him.

"Zoia, you're beautiful. No one here will think of you less just because you have those beautiful marks. Again if it makes you feel any better, I doubt they'd even notice it. I didn't."

She sighed and got her feet off the pool. Harry frowned thinking she's going to leave him. That's until he saw she's taking her shorts off. His breath hitched at the sight. The last time he saw Zoia this clothless was them doing unholy stuff. He couldn't help but keep staring at her while his cheeks turned red.

His mind snapped back when Zoia entered the hot tub to sit next to him.

"See? It's okay right?" he said and she just nodded.

"You look so beautiful," he tucked her hair behind her ear. "Now let's eat our tacos."

"And taco 'bout out feelings," she giggled at the pun she just made.

"You've been waiting to say that, haven't you?" he chuckled.

"Yeah," she laughed.

Harry shook his head and wrapped his arm around her neck to pull her closer so he could kiss her forehead.

The two were busy with themselves as if they're the only people there. Ginny, Monica, Allie, Hermione and Ron originally wanted to go to the hot tub as well but seeing how lovesick Harry and Zoia are, they decided to leave them alone and went back to her house.

Hermione and Ron couldn't contain the smile on their face, knowing how sad Harry was for a year when he saw Zoia with Anthony. Seeing him this happy again warms their heart. Even Monica and Ginny who were extremely furious at Harry at first were happy with the two. They could see Harry has changed for the better; the boy is deeply utterly in love with Zoia. Even at times, Monica and Ginny think Harry likes Zoia more than Zoia to Harry which is ironic considering Zoia's long term crush on Harry before they fell apart.

However, there is only one person that's not as happy as the rest seeing the two and that's Allie. She knows Harry fancies even loves Zoia, heck that is how Harry and Allie got closer in the first place, talking about their unrequited feelings towards the Hufflepuff girl. She's happy for the boy, truly, but she couldn't help the feeling of jealousy. Harry told her what happened between him and Zoia. Seeing him actually get closer with Zoia again made her slightly furious because if it was Allie, she wouldn't make Zoia a second option, ever.

She hates seeing Harry Potter waste Zoia Robinson just for him to realize it later and for her to forgive him. Allie could never have a chance with her, Zoia could never like Allie that way but she knows she would treat Zoia the absolute best and not waste her ever like Harry Potter did.

But Allie's a good friend. She's happy that Harry's feelings are slowly being reciprocated and she's happy that Zoia looks happy.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ ✎ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ♡! ]

Allie and Zoia will never be a thing, I'm so sorry (':
But who do you want Allie to be with?

I wrote this when I was craving for tacos 🤤

ILY AND HAVE A GOOD DAY!!! <3