1. Y/N

Finally, It was summer. No more school until fall. I planned a trip to Jeju Island for myself. I didn't have friends at all. It's not that I didn't want any. I couldn't have any. I was a introvert. It was difficult for me to start conversation. Even if I'm taking public speaking as a class in college, I still can't seem to get it right.

"Place luggage and belonging in the bin to be scanned please" I do as the lady says. Once my belonging are scanned. I head to grab a coffee to take with me on the plane. It's not going to be a long trip. I'm only going from Seoul to Jeju Island. I planned on going to the Hallasan mountain. It's always been something I wanted to do but never had the time to. I was always piled up with school. I had to stay top in my class. Studying was all I wanted to do. I board the plane and sit down in the seat closest to the window. I put my airpods in, play music, close my eyes and go to sleep.

-

I wake up to the announcements that we are landing soon. I stretch and rub my eyes as I look out the window. Jeju Island is beautiful. I turn my head to see who was sitting next to me. My eyes open wide. To my surprise it was Hee-Jung. My childhood friend. I tap her. And she jumps up and yells like a maniac. I jump back by the sudden scream. She faces me and tilts her head.

"Y/N...is that you?" She places her hand on her mouth.

"Yeah" I smile wide.

"Wow it's been such a long time"

"How long?...like"

"20 years?"

"That long?"

"Yup"

"Wow...that's crazy" A awkward silence arises. My introvert side takes over.

"What brings you here?" She says quickly

"Summer break" I look around nervously "And you?"

"I'm here to see my crush"

"Oh nice"

"You know him. He's our childhood friend"

"Hmm?" I say confused. I never met anyone besides her when I was younger.

"Yeah he has black straight hair. Cute smile"

"You know how many guys look like that?" She scoffs

"Why don't you join us for dinner later?"

"Uh...later? I have to go to the Hallasan mountain" But that was not my only excuse. I was such an introvert that I would be scared of embarrassing myself.

"Then what about tomorrow? Please? Come on!" I let out a big sigh and agree. The plane lands and we get off.

"Jun-Kyu!" I hear Hee-Jung yell as she jumps in a guys arms. Is that the childhood friend? "Girl! Over here" She motions her hand. I walk slowly her way. Even though, I don't remember who he is. He is still a guy. I gulp as I stand in front of him.

"Hi" He smiles widely at me. His smile made me fall to the side a little. He noticed and giggled.

"This is Jun-Kyu. Kim Jun-Kyu" I still don't know who he is but I don't want to sound rude so I don't say anything.

"I'm L/N Y/N" He opens his arm wide and walks towards me moving through all the people.
What-What is he doing? Why is he walking toward me like that?