"Me."

Lu Sheng clapped her hands and walked out with a smile.

"Miss, where did you go just now?"

Zhi Shu asked happily when she saw her.

For some reason, she felt a sense of security when she saw this female stranger.

"I've always been here!"

Lu Sheng blinked at her.

"Who are you?"

Bi Yu asked coldly.

Lu Sheng smiled and did not answer. At that moment, a commotion was suddenly heard from the back of the crowd.

Old Master Zhou and the rest turned back and saw Constable Wang walking in with a group of guards. They surrounded Bi Yu.

"Miss Lu!"

Constable Wang bowed to Lu Sheng and waved at the guards. "Bring him away."

Bi Yu was shocked. He wanted to escape, but there was no way out.

Chapter 102

After the Zhou Mansion regained its peace, Old Master Zhou instructed his men to throw Xiao Cui's corpse to the mass grave and send the evidence to the guards.

Old Master Zhou was only in his thirties, but he looked exceptionally old due to excessive grief. The fatigue on his face made him look like a fifty-year-old person.

"Thank you, Miss!"

Although she did not know what happened, she felt that Constable Wang's sudden arrival probably had something to do with this lady.

Zhi Shu said, "Old Master, she's a friend of Miss. It was because Miss visited her in her dreams that she suspected Young Master Bi... Bi Yu and Xiao Cui."

Old Master Zhou was surprised. "This lady is Miner's friend?"

Why had he not seen her before?

"Actually, I'm not Miss Zhou's friend," Lu Sheng said faintly. "However, she did visit me in my dream. Perhaps it's because I passed by her when she died."

Old Master Zhou might not believe her if she said she could see ghosts and communicate with them.

"She would rather visit you in your dreams than us, her relatives. She must be extremely disappointed," Old Master Zhou said with tears in his eyes.

His Miner must have been disappointed in him because she saw how well he treated her murderer.

"She even asked me to tell you to be well and not miss her."

"Sigh -"

Old Master Zhou shook his head and sighed. "No matter what, thank you for finding Miner's murderer."

Lu Sheng shook her head. "Then, I'll leave first."

"Miss, please wait!"

Old Master Zhou turned his head and mumbled to the butler. After a while, Butler Zhou walked over with something.

"It's difficult for me to repay your kindness. Please accept my small token of appreciation."

It was a white cloth bag. Lu Sheng did not know what was inside, but she kept it.

"The deceased is gone. Old Master Zhou, my condolences."

Old Master Zhou nodded, his expression still very tired.

Butler Zhou sent Lu Sheng out. When Lu Sheng returned to town, she remembered about the shop and hurried to the Thousand Leaf Inn to find Lu Zhou.

Her master was the Third Prince now. There should be no problem for such a small matter, right?