Deku x Mermaid OC

Deku was walking across the beach. The very beach he spent so many months training to prepare himself in order to inherit All Might's quirk. It was hard and exhausting, but it was worth it.

He was honestly surprised by what has happened in less than a year since he started attending UA. But he was still determined in becoming a hero. He was so busy reminiscing through his memories that he didn't know he was being watched.

"I still have a long way to go. But I know I can do this!" Deku was saying, trying to pump himself up. "But then again, I still have two years left." He said, a gloomy aura emitting from him. But before he could wallow even more, he heard a splash. He looks behind him and saw the faintest shine from something.

He then sees a shadowy figure within the water, "Huh?" The boy says. The figure then swims away. Curious and not wanting to scare it, Deku follows it quietly. Deku follows the figure not exactly knowing where he was going. He then comes across a section of the beach that he has never seen before. He looks back and finds how far away he was, "Wow. This is really far." He comments.

He looks back and finds that he is at some kind of rock cove. He hears water splashing and carefully navigate through the rocky area. What he finds is definitely not what he expected.

What sat on a ledge is a beautiful girl who looked to be around his age. She had light fair skin, long shiny brown hair that reached her waist, and a long, beautiful, purple fish tail. Her back was turned to him so he couldn't get a good view of her face. There was only one thing that came to Deku's mind to describe this being, "A mermaid?" He mutters. Deku has heard of mermaids, but this was most likely the girl's quirk.

He felt like he was invading her privacy and decided to leave. However, he stepped on a slippery rock and fell hitting his head and blacking out.

Deku felt something weird. He slowly opens his eyes and looks to find a pair of eyes that could be mistaken for sapphires. "Are you okay? I did my best, luckily it was only a minor concussion. and a small cut." A soft, gentle voice spoke and Deku's eyes widen and he sat up quickly, but that ended up with him having a headache. He shuts his eyes and caress his head, "Careful! You should take it easy." The voice said sternly.

After the pain subsided, the greenette looks over to find a girl with a face that was round but also slightly sharp and had pink lips that were a little plump. He looked down to find that she had a fish tail. She is the mermaid, (and her long hair was the only thing covering her chest, in which her breasts were huge and he almost had a nosebleed).

He realized he was staring and looked away, covering his face, "I-I'm s-sorry to b-b-bother you." He stutters. The mermaid tilts her head, "Why are you looking away?" She asks innocently.

Deku looks back at her, but quickly averts his eyes from her figure, "She's not embarrassed? I mean she should at least have a top on and what if someone sees her and-" He mutters. He became lost in his thoughts and didn't notice the girl scoot closer to him. She looked down at his legs and couldn't help but be fascinated by them.

She reached out and gently grasped one of Deku's legs. This lead to the green-eyed boy to jump causing the girl to retract her hand. "Sorry. I've just never been this close to a human before." She said. Deku was confused, "But aren't you a human? Isn't this your quirk?" He asks. The mermaid places a finger on her chin and looks down, then jolts in realization. "Oh! Is that what you call them? And no, I am not human. By the way I'm Jayori." She explains.

Deku didn't know what to say. This being was an actual mermaid. He couldn't believe it. "So, are you going to tell me your name or-" Jayori asks. "Oh! Right! I'm Izuku M-Midoriya." He tells her. He was keeping his eyes on her face, he did not want to be seen as a pervert (but Jayori is not bothered by her, Uh exposure).