How it all began

"Ok Class." Aizawa called on all the class. 1-A mediately return to there original seats while being silent. "Good, now as you may know. Your 2 month field trip is starts now." Aizawa remember the class.

"YEAJHHHHHHHHH!" The class shout with excitement but to much for Aizawa to shine his red eyes at them to make the silent. "Anyway, this trip is different from what Nezu said." Aizawa sighs. Nezu then barge in the doors and climbed on to Aizawa scarf. "Hello class." Nezu greeted to the very confused class. "You will travel to another world for your field trip." Nezu just flat out said.

"EHHHHHHHHHH!!!??" The class shocked. "Thats right, you will be traveling to an old friend of mine to learn more about their other world. Don't worry I made sure to tell them a head of time to prepare." Nezu calmly answered. "IS THAT THE WORRY HERE?!" The class spoke again.

"Now then, grab your things you need for the trip and come with me to the front of the dorms." Nezu went out of Aizawa's scarf and left the room with the still shocked class. "Alright I will give you 30 minutes to prepare." Aizawa said as he leaves the shocked class.

"Are you sure he is lying." Kirishima spoke out. "Nah, he never lies." Kaminari responded. "Well, shit." bakugou cursed. "Bakugou you sho-" "SHUT IT FOUR EYES!"

After a quick shit in the toilet, pee in the uranyl, getting important stuff and telling mineta to go to yeet himself to the sun. They were done and ready to go. They made it to the front of the school with there stuff. Aizawa was waiting with nezu with a strange machine.

"Is everyone here?" Nezu asked them. "Yes, everyone is present for our... field trip." Momo answered. Nezu let out a nod then press the machine button. It revealed a portal. This shocked the class with nezu let out a laugh.

"I told you, we will open the portal back in 2 months. enjoy you trip." Nezu wave at the students. With the instruction upon them, they all enter the portal. To a new land, ready for adventure