chapter 1: our fatefull encounter

3rd POV

"And sweeping in at n.3 our explosion hero ground zero"the announcer "what the FUCK!" bakugo yelled loudly at the news."congrats bakubro you made to the top three !" Kirishima said excitingly. " And sweeping in at n.2, our favorite female hero 🙌 (H/N)."the announcer said happily as the crowd cheers. "Who" bakugo said. " uhm I don't know do you guys know know ?" Kirishima questioned the bakusquad. They all shook their head no." Hey. Midobro do you know ?"the red haired man asked the green haired man. But izku didn't hear him because her was so infatuated with you."who is that beautiful woman" deku thought to himself."h-hey kirishima who is that." Deku says staring at you in awe." You don't know either?" Kirishima said baffled. "Hey guys what I miss ?" denki says as he comes back to the table. "Hey kaminari do you know who that is?" Sero asked pointing at you. "Oh thats (y/n) she really has been working hard to get to the n.1 spot, why what happend?" Kaminari asked. "Dude she made it to n.2" sero said with a chuckle . "Wow really good for her "."now for the one you had all be waiting for the n.1 hero is ..... DEKU". The announcer shouts loudly. Deku gets ups bows as the crowd clapps for him👏👏."would the top 2 heros like to say a couple words?" The announcer asked as you get up and take the mic 🎤. "First of I would like to thank all of the heros for helping me keep this city safe and sound, and second I would like to thank all my loyal fans for believing in me, thank you all ." (Y/n) says as she get a large round of applause."And lastly to deku you may have gotton n.1 this year but don't get to comfortable or I'll just get to take it". "(Y/n) says as she hand the mic back to the announcer."okay if that's it that concludes our hero ranking ceremony 👏 , heros please enjoy the buffet in the lounge area and thank you for your service" the announcer says as she leaves the stage.

(Y/N) pov

After the announcer finishes the ceramony I grab my clutch bag to start heading to the lounge area when I was stopped by no other the deku himself. "Excuse me ms." I stopped and turned around to see the m.1 hero stand in front of me. "Can we talk as we go to the lounge?" Hhe askes me. "Sure, so what do you want to talk to me about ?" I ask as we start walking. "W-well if you don't mind can you tell me about your quirk, I would love to put this in my journal?"  He asked as I look at him out the corner of my eye. "Really. You want to put me in your famous notebook?" I-if it isn't to much trouble-". "It would be my honor." I say cutting him off. So I start explaining my quirk to him as he gets closer to make sure he can hear my clearly.

Dekus pov

As she starts explaining I start to smell strawberries." It that her that smells this good ?" I questioned to myself in my mind so I get closer and it was her.that beautiful scent of strawberries. After she explains her quirk we started talking and found out that like alot of the same things." Hey me and a couple of friends are getting together to catch up you should come to get to know each other." I say to her trying to find another chance to talk to her." Are you sure you want ME there?" she says pointing to her face ."yes you silly who else am I talking to?" I say in a sarcastic way. " right heh I guest  I'll come " she says "yay can I see your phone?"I ask her."may I ask why so I can text you the bar name and address ." O-oh yeah sorry." She says laughing and handing me her phone.

3rd pov

You hand izuku your phone opened to your contacts he creates a new contact and then calls himself then saves you number. "Now I we have each other's numbers." Izuku says handing back your phone." Yeah thanks" . Thats when you get a text your ride just pulled up." Well thats my cue to leave ." You say standing up of the couch you and deku was sitting on." O-oh well I guest I text you the bar information later (l/n)." He says scratching the back of his neck."call me (y/n)." You tell him." Well, bye (y/n)."bye izuku~". You tell him back and walk out of the building." Wow I rally like that girl." He says as he watches walk away.