Isabella is better than any woman I ever met. She was this person who acted like a badass when in reality she was a vulnerable loving person. I know she might've hate showing it but every time she did my heart will melt like ice in the Sahara desert. She left me feeling an emotion I never thought I could feel again.

Ever since her death, I was always angry since being depressed is what makes you look weak in my world. Isabella took away that anger and brought light into my life. I felt weights lift off my shoulders and I felt happy for the first time in what felt like an eternity.

I know I might've shown differently at the time but that damn woman knows exactly what to do to aggravate me. I began to care and love a new woman that the thought of ever seeing her as Camilla disgusted me honestly. She was Isabella, my bella.

But my happiness was quickly wiped away when Mauricio found out new information about her. She was an agent who was assigned to make me fall in love with her only to destroy me.

It was all over again where I felt like my world was crumbling around me. I felt betrayed and used by a person I grew so fond of. It grew into anger and all I wanted to do was return the pain I felt and that's exactly what I planned and did.

I took her out on dates, trips, did small surprises, and fucked her to show I cared. I would put quotations but deep down I did care and when I did this to her it hurt me just as much. I've gotten so attached that I didn't care what she did for a living, I still loved her but I had to hurt her.

I eventually told her I loved her when I realized she was falling for my plan. I sensed it in the air and I figured she fell for me the way I did for her. I thought maybe if she loved me as much she'll betray her job to be with me.

But everything was going to complete shit. The night we got attacked by the Spanish mafia and torture some things out of the spies I knew I fucked up. I could understand why Isabella would think I was setting her up but it was never my intention. My mind was so blurry the night I killed Francisco that I didn't even think about the people who were associated with him.

She began to question me and our relationship and I wanted to reassure her. I couldn't say anything because my actions always showed differently. Everything I did showed the opposite of what I intended so it was harder to believe me.

Over time things became better, or well I hoped
until Sergio couldn't stop being the integrating bitch he is. He hated Isabella from the start because he knew something about her wasn't right and I ignored it at first because my feelings were too strong. When he found out he damn near chewed my ear off telling me 'I told you so'. I had a plan that he didn't like so he decided to take matters into his own hands but never came up with a proper plan.

He made her question our relationship more than before and I knew the moment I caught them in the hall from the trip back home. I knew he told her about a girl I loved in my past that no longer flooded my mind. I knew what she was going to find out was going to hurt her and I didn't stop her from finding out the truth because it was too hard for me to say it myself. I wasn't ready to speak about it.

The night she came back with tears in her eyes and drunk it broke my heart. I felt sick to my stomach and hated myself for allowing this to happen to her. I wanted to speak to her, I wanted to tell her that at first I was only attracted to her because she reminded me so much of Camilla but it went away when I got to know her.