13

I BIT THE INSIDES OF MY CHEEKS,

While I was pouting at the books that were placed on my table. I still need to do a lot of things, huuuh.

I grumbled before letting out a sigh, after sigh. I decided that on my second life that I'd be living a fun and lazy life but what is this? I didn't think that princesses also needed to study hard.

Well come to think of it, I finished my classes early, and no one's here to scold me or what.

Should I try using my powers?

Based on the lessons I took it won't be that hard, since I have the imperial blood inside my veins. Well I'm not really sure if I am really Claude's child since my existence was not on the book and if I was really his child then who's my mom?

Just saying that word makes me shiver. Ugh.

I sat on the carpet as I crossed my legs together before focusing the pen that was placed on the table. I then suddeny felt a strong force throughout my body as the pen moved towards my hands. I guess it worked?

I was about to use it the second time around but there was suddenly a knock came out from the door. I immediately stood up and went to open it.

"Hi Y/N!" Athy said as she hugged me the moment I opened the door. I smiled as I hugged her back.

"Hi Athy-eonnie!" I said as I welcomed her inside my room.

"Are you done with your classes?" She asked as I nodded. She then sat on the couch of my tiny living room.

"Wanna go out for tea?" She asked as I immediately nodded my head. Finally something to take out my boredom!

I looked at the two people infront of me with my eyes twitching. Did they really plan on making me a third wheel?

Sighing, I grabbed my tea and took a sip from it. Eek! This does not taste good at all!

Looking over at the sweets placed on the table, I grabbed one cookie and immediately placed it inside my mouth to fight the bitterness of the tea.

"Lucas you son of a—" I heard Athy mumble before pulling Lucas's ear.

"Hey! Let go you petty princess!" I heard Lucas answered back before using his magic on Athy.

The stress I receive from this two is inevitable.

"Princess Athanasia? I see you were here the whole time." I then felt shivers around my body as I looked over at Lily who was giving Athy a sweet smile. I didn't know Lily can also this be scary! The duality!

"I gotta go! Byee!" Athy said before running of with Lily on her side, scolding her.

"So I guess its just you and me little bug." Lucas said as he smirked his red eyes were glowed.

His eyes piercing towards me I frove on my spot. We were having an eye to eye battle to see who would give up first.

"Why do you smell like mana?"

And for the second time today, I felt shivers.