03

THE MOMENT I OPENED MY EYES,

A man with yellow eyes stood right in front of me with his shiny black hair. He was staring at me in disgust like he would always do.

"Never once in my life I have considered you as my own. You're just like your mother pathetic and disgusting."

'I'm sorry. I promise I'll be better, dad—'

"Never show your face in front of me again, understood?"

'Yes, father.'

I then looked down at the girl who was on the floor, crying all alone in her bed with her hand fisted tight.

"I wish I wasn't born, if only I wasn't born I wouldn't be able to feel this much pain... All I ever wanted was a family." She whispered as her yellow eyes were filled with tears.

At least now I am free as I'll ever be.

I looked around at my surroundings. It was already night time. I guess I had that dream, again.

I then stood up and went off my bed. I headed out for the kitchen to look for food because I was feeling a little hungry.

When I opened the door to the kitchen it was dark and there was no leftovers left so I looked over at the shelves to find even just a bread or something that could fill my stomach.

While I was checking the jars I suddenly felt a cold sharp thing on my neck. Eh?!

"Who are you? What are you doing at the palace at such time?" I heard a cold voice say behind me. I looked over to see who it was I then saw the redhead who looked at me with wide eyes.

"Princess Y/N? You're finally awake!" He said as he pulled his sword away and kept it on his side. He then carried me as we headed out.

"Are you hungry?" He asked and I nodded eagerly. He then smiled at me and bought me to my room's small living room and called my handmaids to cook food for me.

"Just wait here for a little okay? I'll just check on his majesty for a bit." Felix said as he headed out. I fiddled with my hands for a bit and then slumped my face on the couch.

"Y/N!"

I heard the door open and I immediately bought my head up to see who it was. What is Athy doing here at such time?

"Athy-eonnie?" I asked as she immediately ran towards me and hugged me tight while carrying me.

"Are you okay now? Do you feel tired?" She said as she checked my body as if to check if I have any injuries. I shook my head answering her questions, because I was to lazy to talk.

The food then arrived, shortly after Athy went in my room and now Athy's feeding me the soup Hanna cooked. Ces was the supposed to be the one who would be feeding me but the princess insisted and said that it was her job as my older sister.

While I was having my time eating the doors then opened, again.

But this time it was the mighty Claude who entered the room with Felix trailing behind him.

Athy looked at him for a bit then she continued feeding me. I'm secretly rooting for Athy! Ehe!

I looked down on my foot while I was chewing the food inside my mouth when I noticed that I was barefooted.

"Athanasia, let me feed her."

Suddenly I felt a shiver down my spine. No thanks, Claude. I then felt something on my throat.

I'm choking!

"I can do this on my own father." Athy said as she waited for the little princess to look over her to feed her.

"Stop being stubborn and give me that." Claude said as he was starting to get irritated with Athy's stubbornness.

"Its fine father. I can do this." Athy answered back with a small smile.

"Athanasia."

'Stop fighthing damn it! Can't you guys see I'm choking!' I thought as I tried my best to not cough.

"Yes, father?"

"I don't like repeating myself twic—"

I then felt Athy pat my back multiple times.

"I think Y/N's choking." Athy said. What took you too long to notice?

"What?" I heard Claude exclaimed. I then suddenly felt like letting out all the food I ate. I looked over at Claude and did the unexpected.

"Ack!"

I just pucked at Claude de Alger Obelia.