"Oh, really?" you say in surprise.

"Yeah. He said something about a 'truce' or whatever."

"Oh, awesome. Thanks for letting me know." you say, getting up from your seat.

"No problem. Charlie's already down there, talking to him." he replies, before a smug expression appears on his face. "And don't worry. It's the actual Charlie, heh heh."

"Ha ha. Very funny." you fake laugh, before heading for the elevator.

-----------------------------------------

The elevator doors slide open, and you can already hear Charlie's voice from the lobby.

"Oh, that's wonderful news! Thank you so much!"

"Of course, Princess!" Xander's voice replies. "It was the least we could do, after what you guys went through the other day."

Walking into the lobby, you ask "What's wonderful news?"

"(Y/N)!" Charlie excitedly says your name with a bright, beaming smile.

She runs over to you and gives you a warm embrace. "Xander said that Heaven agreed to help us out!"

"That's awesome!" you reply with a smile of your own. "But uh... how would that work, exactly?"

"Yeah..." Xander says, thoughtfully looking up toward the ceiling. "We were trying to figure that out for a while, ourselves. That's why it took so long for me to return. Sorry about that, by the way."

"It's fine." you reply. "So, what did you have in mind?"

"God himself said he'll be keeping an eye on things, and determine if anyone down here is worthy of redemption. He even made me your official 'angel ambassador!'"

After a short pause, he adds "Provided, of course, your radio demon friend keeps to himself."

"Oh, right." you say. "I remember we were talking about that, earlier. So, did Al agree to-"

"Indeed, I have." Alastor says, suddenly teleporting himself into the room. "I'll leave you angels to conduct your business as you see fit. Unless I'm feeling a bit... hungry..."

Xander nervously gulps, backing a few steps away from him.

"Hahaha, I was merely joking with you! Mostly..."

The radio demon then teleports himself out of the room, going back to whatever it was he was doing.

Awkwardly clearing his throat, Xander says "...Right. So, I'll be coming around every few days to check up on things, and let you know if God thinks anyone is fully redeemed yet."

Reaching into his pocket, he pulls out a small piece of paper. "That reminds me... is there a 'Reggie' around here, somewhere?"

Charlie's eyes widen in surprise, and she beams another happy grin.

"Did someone just say my name!?" Reggie excitedly runs up to the angel.

"Yes, um..." Xander confusedly says.

"Did someone just say his name!?" Niffty exclaims, immediately following after him.

You forgot how hyper those two can be, sometimes.

"...Indeed, I have." Xander chuckles, before focusing his attention on the cycloptic demon in question.

"Reggie, the Lord has deemed you worthy of ascending to Heaven. Are you willing to leave this life behind, and live in the eternal peace and serenity of the Holy City?"