Who is Mimi Itoshii?

Mimi Itoshii
Quirk: Healer
Her quirk allows her to heal herself and others
Birthday: 12/18
Age: 17
Hight: 5'2
Gender: female
Sexuality: unknown
Likes: watching the stars,cookies, and being with those she cares for.
Hero name: Hīrā

Main story
Mimi Itoshii was born in Osaka Japan. Her parents are unknown because of a sudden accident that happened when Mimi was eight years old. Mimi Itoshii discovered her quirk when her mother burned her arm cooking a tasty meal for Mimi and her two older sisters Aiko and Ena. The two sisters now work on opposite sides of Japan while Mimi goes to UA High as a 2nd year to become the greatest hero she can become. She trains hard everyday to work up her strength and how many people she can heal in a day. Her record is 102, her goal is 150. When she reaches her limit her body weakens and she drains her health and capability to move.

Friend life
Mimi is friends with Ochaco Uraraka, Katsuki Bakugo, Denki Kaminari, Mina Ashido, Mirio Togata, Tamaki Amajiki, and Nejire Hado. There's a good reason for her to be friends with these students. The first years because she's close with Bakugo and met the others. The third years because she was ranked number four of the top hero candidates in all of Japan. Itoshii and Bakugo met when the two where in middle school because of a villain incident that Bakugo saved her from. Bakugo of course keeps his close friendship with her kind of low because he's "the tough guy" of his class.