You arrived at the Suna household about ten minutes earlier than expected

You arrived at the Suna household about ten minutes earlier than expected. It's always best to show up a bit early, makes for a good impression of your work ethic. At least, that's what your father had always told you.

You rang the doorbell excitedly, Onigiri in hand, as you waited patiently for someone to answer.

You couldn't wait to meet your new family. You didn't like to think of the people you cared for as 'clients.' They were more than that... you would always become attached to the kids you looked after, keeping in touch with many of them even after your services were through.

A couple minutes passed, you heard a scream from inside the home followed by a booming voice that yelled 'Shut yer trap, kid!'

Your brows furrowed curiously at the commotion coming from behind the door. You were already certain that you had your work cut out for you, but it was nothing that you couldn't handle.

Suddenly, the door swings open as you're greeted by a man with bleached blonde hair and light brown eyes. You could have sworn you recognized him from somewhere, his facial features looked awfully familiar.

His eyes light up as he scans your figure, most definitely liking what he sees before him.

"Hello there darlin', to what do I owe the pleasure?" He smirks, stretching out his arm, subtly flexing his muscles as he leans against the door frame.

You're confused by his behavior. Did you have the wrong house?

"Are you Suna Rintarou?" You ask hesitantly, praying that you haven't embarrassed yourself by ringing the wrong doorbell. You were almost positive that this was the correct address.

"No, but I could be." He replies, smooth as butter.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I must have the wrong house." You say apathetically, taking out the phone to double check the address in the file Mama Fu sent over.

You frown when you realize that this is in fact the address on file.

"Oh, shit! You're the nanny, huh?" The man interrupts your train of thought with his expression, as he chuckles to himself. "The name's Atsumu."

"Yes, I am. It's nice to meet you, I'm (L/n) (Y/n)." You reluctantly introduce yourself.

He stares at you, a wave of confusion washes over his face as he studies your body.